• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Effects and safety of tramadol+lorazepam

CodyV17

Greenlighter
No tolerance to opioids or benzos. Planning on taking both at the same time. What effects should I expect from the combination, and would 0.5-1mg lorazepam be fine with 100-200mg tramadol?

It?s not the best idea to combine opiates and benzodiazepines especially for someone with no tolerance. Your doses are pretty low but i?d still say you should try both of these drugs individually before combining them.

Some people don?t get high off tramadol so see if you react well to tramadol alone first, start out with 100mg. Tramadol can cause extremely uncomfortable headaches and nausea if you take too much hence the 100mg recommendation.

Yes. All other variables being normal. You don't have any medical condition that might preclude you from being sedated, great.

So, what you're describing would be considered a reasonable dose for an Opioid-naive individual. By throwing Lorazepam (Ativan) into the mix, you're more likely to just end up passed out. If you're truly looking for a good time and not to just anesthetize yourself from life's problems, don't exceed .5mg and ideally don't take any Benzodiazepines unless you find the experience very underwhelming.

I tried 1mg of lorazepam a few days ago, but have yet to try tramadol.

I?m with Kief on this one. Maybe stager .25mg lorazepam and up to but not exceeding 100mgbevery 3-4 hours, with a cut off total of maybe 250-300mg tramadol and .75mg respectively.

I must be sensitive to tramadol, or maybe my body metabolizes more of it into O-DSMT, because 100mg was very nice. I don?t think I?ll combine the lorazepam with the tramadol, at least not yet