• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Effective consumption of Methylphenidate (Concerta)?

LittleBigUniverse

Greenlighter
Hey, guys. SWIM has ADHD, and as so SWIM was prescribed with concerta when he was younger. He recently found a nearly full bottle of it, and thought it'd be fun to mess around with. SWIM did a bunch of research, and says he found that most people say there are three colors within the pill. SWIM's prescription are little orange/red colored, and are 56 millys. When SWIM dissolved the outer coating and snorted one pill last night, he stayed twitchy and all over the place for what he thinks is about 6-8 hours. But SWIM says the pill was solid white after he got through the outer coating and the inner wax coating. He was concerned that he didn't do it right. SWIM tells me that the high wasn't necessarily desirable, it just made him a mess. Any help would be appreciated!

Hello. Welcome to Bluelight. We don't SWIM. We know it's you and if it were to happen, wouldn't protect you from the law. I honestly can't answer your question. I have ADD and stick with regular amphetamines :) . If you felt something, you did something right. This is an archive trip report http://www.bluelight.org/vb/archive/index.p/t-172865.html . I don't know if this one is okay to link but interesting https://drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=116418 If I find more, I'll post preferably Bluelight sources. Speed King

I have severe ADHD & have since I was in grade school, I was on that exact dose of concerta for about a month because it being the first medication they'll usually prescribe (due to it having very low abuse potiental) ya - it was way too weak & only induced what I know now as a comedown. They're one of the weakest ADHD medications you can get.

TLDR; If you're looking for a buzz you're looking at the wrong pills, they'll just make you feel like shit.