• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Edibles

Billard

Bluelighter
My bday is coming up and i was wondering whats a easy fool proof edible to make thats guaranteed to work. I dont wanna put more than a gram or a g and a half into the edible. And it has to be a edible not a liquid or anything involving liquor. Thanks

If you have or know someone with access to a dispensary, I'd look into some hash oil infused gummy bears. I don't smoke herb like I used to so my tolerance is pretty low, but 120 mg THC gummies had me so lit I was reevaluating my whole life. I was actually looking forward to the dose wearing off cause it was that strong. Then again my buddy has a monster THC tolerance and that dose of gummies didn't touch him.

Basically what I'm saying is the gummy bears seem to really soak up the active THC and for me have worked very well, almost too well. Be safe and have a good birthday.

Make firecrackers either use peanutbutter, nutella, or cheddar cheese and make them in the oven. If you have cheddar cheese a microwave will work but make sure the cheese melts.