• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Edibles for first time getting high?

shagboy007

Greenlighter
I've been high a few times, and me and my friends are getting edibles pretty soon. One of my friends has never smoked before, and never will because he's very against the idea of smoke in his lungs. I don't know yet what kind of edibles they are and what the proper dosage is. He's going to eat less then the recommended amount he's done a lot of aderall in the past, so he's pretty comfortable not being in a sober mindset. I'm just checking if it's a smart idea for him to eat a low dose of an edible

They take a while to kick in and are usually much stronger than smoking.

Remember you could try a lower dose then see how you feel in about 3 hours it seems to peak at a certain point as well

With edibles there are no absolutes, everyone has a different metabolism and what and when you last ate will affect your high, start time and duration.

If you (or your friend) doesn't want to smoke, learn how your body Works with edibles. Start low and wait. I would even suggest to mentally plan to not be too high your first couple times, being underwhelmed vs overwhelmed in an early experience is far preferable. It is common for edibles on a full stomach to take a long time to arrive so be slow to take a second dose. I've waited 10 hours once when I had indigestion.

Everyone needs different amounts. 5-10mg thc first dose would be an ok start for a none drug user. Experienced with other drugs I'd still start low since weed can be a little nightmare for random people, you don't want a surprise.

My personal best advice is take omega 3 tablets regularly to assist in amino acid production so your liver can convert the largest amount of delta 9. Take it in an empty stomach, eat about 45 minutes later and not too much.

The edibles should have the THC, CBD, and other chemical ingredients on the package. 10mg of THC wasn't quite enough for me when I ate a gummy, and I hadn't smoked it over a decade. 20mg was where I needed to be to be "high". Maybe start with 5mg THC and go up from there, but as has been mentioned before they take much longer to kick in than smoking. Have fun.

Dude edibles produce something different from when you smoke weed , it's processed through your liver and makes a 4-5x (theoretical potency) stronger than THC chemical that wrecks you and lasts longer . He's gonna be destroyed and he's gonna regret not smoking and having smoke in his lungs (he sounds like a little girl no offense ) I can run 13 miles half marathon and smoke daily for 7 years his adderal usage might need a check more than smoking weed rofl... I love the drug contradictions that people use