Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Edible Cannabis tripping through the infinite multiverse

TripSitterNZ

Bluelighter
This happened yesterday going to write up this report as its fresh in my memory.

Background: Experienced psychonaut. Had consumed 250 ug of LSD 40 hours before the edible so it could of also made this as strong as it did. Also have strong daily HPPD

No weed tolerance been two years since i have eaten a edible.

T 9:50 am eaten half a Russian fudge cannabis edible the full thing had over a gram of 20% thc bud in it. So i estimate i must of consumed at least 100 mg of THC

by 11 am i am super fucking high i look up leafy psybient albums and give bluetech love songs to the source a listen i look outside and literally see the words in the grass LSD a strong visual effect.

I lie down on bed with headphones on and music and start my meditation with my eyes closed. The visuals were super strong a infinite sheet of golden colour of other realities the music was taking me a journey through time and the mind. Time had come to a standstill and was moving very slowly i kept getting higher and higher.

By 12 pm i was totally gone from this reality OEVS were now blocking out parts of my vision i was lost in time heart rate super fast and alot of anxiety.

During this time it felt like i was been flashed back across points in time to some of my darkest LSD trips i had mixed cannabis on i was almost convinced that what if everything i had seen was just a trip and im still in a dark trip somewhere way back in time but i knew not to entertain these thoughts anymore and started my Islamic prayer to allah. This helped clear my thoughts and i was seeing very dark and evil visions of the devil and i was almost convinced i was dying or had died and today just happened to be judgement day I was repenting my sins trying to surrender to the trip. I cant even describe how intense these visuals were but they even stronger than my strongest shroom trip and blew most my LSD trips to pieces. I never thought cannabis could be this powerful but i now i was aware and was been humbled i was so happy i did not eat the full edible because if i did im 100% sure i would of gone totally insane. Time was completely stopped to a stand still as i traveled backwards in time to dark moments of my life

I was so far lost from this physical world worried that if i don't come back what if all of these previous years were just a trip and im still trapped in a infinite hell loop on LSD + cannabis. My faith in highest creator is the only thing that kept some sanity in me knowing the more i prayed the more love i felt and could see. Fractal OEV visuals blocking out the physical world repeating LOVE started to appear. Rasta music made perfect sense but music was getting so intense i eventually turned it off and just laid in silence trying to piece my mind together and come back to the real world. I was so lost out in their among other dimensions.

Cannabis showed me this trip how powerful of a psychedelic it is and maybe even more powerful in these strong edible doses than LSD or shrooms. I have no desire to repeat a cannabis trip this strong again.

Cannabis used maybe once a month or longer break will put you in outer space if you take enough and i wish the trip wasen't filled with so much paranoia and darkness but thats the flavour of it i guess. This is a very powerful psychedelic.

by 3 pm the high was starting to get less intense i was slowly returning to this reality again. Once i slept at night i was still getting faint visuals and feeling like i was travelling dimensions.