View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

EDC weekend on LSD?

johnnyD14

Greenlighter
So I've recently read a lot about this an I've decided to ask questions of my own . So I'm going to EDC weekend and I have LSD, ecstacy and Molly. So I'm wondering what's the best advice to get the best bang for my buck? I've read you can't really trip as hard two nights in a row unless you take like double dose, same as it is for rolling. So any ideas on how I should go about this? Also I was wondering if I should take one tab, and if I start coming down the LSD I should take another. But LSD lasts for so long. Compared to the X it'll last me like 2-3 hours, and then I'd come down should I take another pill? Or shouldn't I just do both... both nights and pray lol. What are you're thoughts ?

Pick one night and candy flip. Be conservative with the amount of LSD you take, by which I mean that you should take less than you would for a normal trip. You don't want to take too much LSD at a rave.

Agreed with Clocktower. Camping Festivals where once you're in, you're in for the weekend and you have feel freedom to go where you please I wouldn't worry about it. but festivals like EDC where they're really crowded, security/LE around, not a nature setting and you aren't entirely free to get away from it all, you have to be much more cautious.

My candyflip routine is take the LSD in the day or even evening and then when the sun sets take the MDMA.

2 days in a row is doable for LSD, just need to take 2-3 times as much and then just not trip for a while. 3 days I don't think is doable from my experience. Idk what your tolerance for MDMA is, but I can easily roll 2 days in a row on 100mg and be just as high the second night, but I'm exceptionally sensitive to that stuff. So you could definitely candyflip 2 nights in a row, just need to take a nice break from the 2 substances afterwards .

LSD, ecstacy and Molly
you mean you have LSD and MDMA?

i know this sounds really pedantic, but you know 'molly' and 'ecstasy' are typically slang terms for the same drug, right?
just thought i'd point this out in case you are planning on taking both at the same time. too much MDMA can be disastrous (and obviously physically dangerous), especially in a public setting.

i know this sounds really pedantic, but you know 'molly' and 'ecstasy' are typically slang terms for the same drug, right?
just thought i'd point this out in case you are planning on taking both at the same time. too much MDMA can be disastrous (and obviously physically dangerous), especially in a public setting.

I thought... we'll the ecstacy pills I have said we're cut with MDMA and speed

Te Molly pills I have are different. I mean I've tried both with the same seller, the Molly is in a capsule, and I just feel extremely happy, where as the ecstacy I get the same feeing but a shit ton of energy. So I thought they were different

Agreed with Clocktower. Camping Festivals where once you're in, you're in for the weekend and you have feel freedom to go where you please I wouldn't worry about it. but festivals like EDC where they're really crowded, security/LE around, not a nature setting and you aren't entirely free to get away from it all, you have to be much more cautious.

My candyflip routine is take the LSD in the day or even evening and then when the sun sets take the MDMA.

2 days in a row is doable for LSD, just need to take 2-3 times as much and then just not trip for a while. 3 days I don't think is doable from my experience. Idk what your tolerance for MDMA is, but I can easily roll 2 days in a row on 100mg and be just as high the second night, but I'm exceptionally sensitive to that stuff. So you could definitely candyflip 2 nights in a row, just need to take a nice break from the 2 substances afterwards .

Okay. Yeah I'm fairly new to these drugs, and haven't took any in month.. I've only tried them all once, i didn't want to try anything new unless I knew he feeling for EDC.

I might just candyflip both nights then. My tolerance to these drugs are extremely low and, I don't plan on doing these drugs anytime soon after. They're too turn up for me, that's why I wanted to do them on the weekend. Thanks for the info

If the pills have speed in them (get a test kit to make sure) then i would take them on the second night if that's what you're planning to do.
Of course, terms like "speedy pills" are often used by dealers to talk up their product - or to possibly explain differences in effects that could be due to the pills not actually being what they are being sold as.
If it is speed/MDMA in the pills, i wouldn't recommend combining them with acid, because stimulants such as amphetamine can cause people to have anxious and uncomfortable trips, especially if you take the speed first.
The only way i would ever combine speed and acid would be to take the acid first, because tripping when you're coming down off speed is a recipe for a bad time in my experience.

The only way to know - and make a more informed judgement - is to test your pills, which i would strongly advise everyone to do anyway.
A reagent test kit won't give you a 100% accurate idea of what's in your e pills or molly, but it's better than trusting vendors/dealers at their word.

Sounds like a fun weekend - play safe %)

If the pills have speed in them (get a test kit to make sure) then i would take them on the second night if that's what you're planning to do.
Of course, terms like "speedy pills" are often used by dealers to talk up their product - or to possibly explain differences in effects that could be due to the pills not actually being what they are being sold as.
If it is speed/MDMA in the pills, i wouldn't recommend combining them with acid, because stimulants such as amphetamine can cause people to have anxious and uncomfortable trips, especially if you take the speed first.
The only way i would ever combine speed and acid would be to take the acid first, because tripping when you're coming down off speed is a recipe for a bad time in my experience.

The only way to know - and make a more informed judgement - is to test your pills, which i would strongly advise everyone to do anyway.
A reagent test kit won't give you a 100% accurate idea of what's in your e pills or molly, but it's better than trusting vendors/dealers at their word.

Sounds like a fun weekend - play safe %)
Thanks for the info, I'll definitely buy a drug test kit in the future for sure. Yeah I've done the candy flip before with the Molly and LSD so off of your opinion, I'll candyflip one night and pop the ecstacy the next

Candyflipping is amazing but it seems like a bad idea for various reasons at a festival... one is that you have an even shorter ride than taking them apart, not nearly long enough to get through the festival so it would reasonably have to be late in the festival. Fine if you don't mind being sober for 2 of the 3 days, but still you may be starting that candyflip already a bit exhausted and boy is a candyflip itself exhausting and devastating.

Taking MDMA two days in a row makes the second roll pretty disappointing and mongey and even more exhausting.

Why not take acid the saturday and starting a bit early so that you're not up all night and just smoke a bit of weed etc in the evening to keep a buzz going, then roll the second day/night at a well-chosen moment. The other way around is possible but a little shitty. Usually IMO an MDMA hangover does not start the day after but the 2nd or 3rd day, but still, I do feel sort of peacefully empty after MDMA which seems a better way to be when the weekend has ended.

Of course you can just say fuck it, whatever and do things like candyflip two days in a row but you will probably learn from experience why it's not necessarily smart, safe or satisfying to go with a bad idea (marked by the 'fuck it').
If you take enough drugs you can keep many highs going (although they do degenerate), but I've come to see it is wise to have some regard for your later self.

Obviously the dosages in question matter a lot!! But you should know yourself well before you can safely assume that you can be reserved and sustainable about it.