• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy ruined my life. Need your help please

GoYass

Greenlighter
Its been now 4 weeks since I had 1 pill and a half. Well, that night I took ecstasy I stayed up the whole night and the next day too. After 2 days, I developed an infection the inner side of my cheek because of the clenching the ext causes. Moreover, The 3rd day I had fever, tinnitus problems, sore throat, ear pain, left armpit pain, chest left side pain, swollen glands, itchy rashes, joints pain, dizziness, I felt lightheaded some of these symptoms have been gradually subsiding but itchy rashes that may show up every now and then. The question is can ecstasy ( Ps: its reputed to be ecstasy) can cause all these symptoms? Im so scared, my life is ruined. I have stopped to go to work. I think about these symptoms Im having my whole day and night. Please help me pleaaase. Let me know if anyone has experienced like these symptoms.

Hey man I'm afraid I can't help you personally wish I could that's just awful just curious you have been to a hospital right? Sorry if it's a stupid question but you didn't say in your post.

Leomak, yes I went to see to doctors. The first prescribed me tinnitus meds and the second some drops and anti-infections meds. Man Im just afraid as hell Im writing now and itching. Maybe ecstasy fucked up my liver cuz everytime I eat eggs the rashes start to appear more than before.

Its been now 4 weeks since I had 1 pill and a half. Well, that night I took ecstasy I stayed up the whole night and the next day too. After 2 days, I developed an infection the inner side of my cheek because of the clenching the ext causes. Moreover, The 3rd day I had fever, tinnitus problems, sore throat, ear pain, left armpit pain, chest left side pain, swollen glands, itchy rashes, joints pain, dizziness, I felt lightheaded some of these symptoms have been gradually subsiding but itchy rashes that may show up every now and then. The question is can ecstasy ( Ps: its reputed to be ecstasy) can cause all these symptoms? Im so scared, my life is ruined. I have stopped to go to work. I think about these symptoms Im having my whole day and night. Please help me pleaaase. Let me know if anyone has experienced like these symptoms.

Do you now think that you might just have developed an infection/had an actual allergic reaction (MDMA is not an allergen, so allergic reactions are very rare), to something else. Perhaps you're allergic to eggs?

Also, just out of country which country are you from, and which country were the MDMA pills from?

FTR it's impossible to know that they were actually MDMA, even if people said they were. There are a lot of empathogenic RC's being put into MDMA tablets right now, because there is a surplice from the Chinese RC trade.

Sounds like an allergy. May sound nuts, but try Zyrtec and see if some of these symptoms subside. I had a similar allergic reaction once to nickel. I also have food allergies and get these symptoms (especially the itching, swollen glands, and the joint pain). I would guess the pills were cut with something you are allergic to. Once the body has a histamine response, it can keep occurring even after the original allergen is gone. I broke out in hives for about a month after the nickel incident. I had to take zyrtec to keep the histamine under control until I finally stopped reacting.

Well, Im allergic to some food. And Im from Morocco. After all what has happened and still happening to me that aint only MDMA. Them pills I doubt that they even contain 1 mm of it. It was a toxic pill. Still suffering from that. Regarding allergy, Ecstasy and MDMA can heavily affect liver and even cause major damage in it. So, when liver disfunction it's normal to have rashes all over your body.

Most of those symptoms were fading in the last two weeks. But in these past two days I've start feeling like a pimple in my throat when I swallow. By the way, I have allergy to cold, I can easily be affected and getting flu. And since those pills strongly shake one's immune I become more prone to get sick. However, the rashes have been subsiding cuz I drunk pretty much lemon n honey. that was a detox to help my liver doing its function. I hope I get over all that soon its been almost 6 weeks now.