• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Ecstasy Q's

GetMeOutOfThisCRAP

Bluelighter
I know that the drug "ecstasy" refers to probably a plethora of stimulants. Done the devil quite a bit over the quarantine, and more than I'd probably like to state lol. However, it seems to me that out of all the drugs I have done it seems to have taken the most out of me mentally. A lot of that seems temporary as time goes on, but I can not exactly tell the effects of doing ecstacy repeatedly over some month periods. Not daily of course (that would suck), but at some points it was once or twice a week even and usually with redosing the crashes until I was finished with the run. I would do ecstacy when I was out of pharm stimulants like adderall and things like opioids became dull and unexciting.

Probably asking a very vague question for the topic, but I think at this point I have probably done some minor permanent damage to my brain lol. I would like to stop completely and while it is an addiction, stimulants don't seem to have the same pull that other classes of drugs do. Exception seems to be maybe with meth. I guess I want to ask if anyone has had any issues with ecstacy use/abuse or even if there are identified health symptoms with using ecstacy and particularly in excess. I seem to have a ridiculous threshold for handling amounts of drugs that most people never would be able to. Not really saying that to brag or get brownie points, but I may have at some point not cared about how much stimulants my body can tolerate. I think my father once being a heavy cocaine addict had something to do with that along with eating well and practicing fitness myself. For some reason I absolutely hate cocaine and felt drop dead sober every time I tried it. Not the case with adderall/ritalin and friends. Ecstacy felt much stronger than adderall, but very aggressive and rough in effects. I did not do ecstacy until about the pandemic started and up until right now. It seems frivolous to continue at least frequently like I started to do, and I can feel myself being a bit different and less sharp. Each time I dropped ecstacy right into my noggin, I would always notice an inability to find possessions lol. I would forget where I put my wallet or something like that (especially the day after use). It always seemed to go away in a couple of days proceeding my last use, but stories on ecstacy use would help.