• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy pill stopped working what the hell happened???

ovenbakedskittles

Bluelighter
Hi bluelight,

I took a pill a lil while ago and i started to come up and started feeling pretty good and then once i started playing dj hero i feel like im coming down already and its only been like 45-50 minutes... Can you guys help me out here??? Has anyone experienced this??? Could it be a set and setting problem???

Sorry if its too vague im trying to make this quik... If you have any questions just post them.

Thanks

Just to add more detail the pill was not tested and i took half cuz i knew it had a lot of mdma in it... I think it might be nausea

Last edited:
you only took half and it was not tested. sounds to me like u took too low of a dose which resulted in a tease.

It's untested, so we really can't figure it out. It could have been any number of substances, which will cause what you're describing.

And as previously stated, you took half. Chances are, you didn't take enough of whatever gave you the rise anyway.

You're not on SSRI's? If not I guess you just didn't take enough.

Next time test your product :)

Methylone [MDMCAT] only lasts 45 to 50 minutes. You start to feel like you're coming up on MDMA and then it gets reduced to the alcohol from the ketone or, to be exact, methylenedioxyephedrine, ending your high.