• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy pill cured me.-Life changing experience.

Horrornix

Greenlighter
I've been suffering with anxiety,PTSD, and depression, And recently I tried MDMA, I was suffering beforehand with intense back pain and cramping and severe depression could have caused that, After taking it, this is 5 days on, I haven't had a "Comedown" stage as most others usually experience, My back pain has subsided, and my anxieties felt like they left my chest, And for once, I feel like i used to before my trauma, I felt like I needed to reach out to someone with a similar experience to me, after reading an article about Christina Ingenito. I dont know what this is intended for, but I want to direct my experience to benefit others who were in my position. Or at least put it into a logical understanding of what happened to me, I honestly feel a thousand times better and i know i'd never do it again, It scared the living crap out of me and if it wasn't for my partner being near me the whole time i wouldn't have relaxed into it, and opened up to my anxieties.

There has been research showing mdma helps with ptsd

MDMA is definitely some powerful medicine and my first experience was definitely the only ++++ I've experienced in my life and probably ever will (only takes one..). It changed me completely as a person and even 12yrs later I still see those changes have stuck, mainly finally seeing how I am allowed to feel happiness among many others. For me MDMA has insights on par with other traditional psychedelics, and it's perfect for combining with psychs for the benefit of having a more positive mindset when tackling harder self issues.

My only suggestion is this friend. Don't feel as if your immune to comedowns. Most get afterglows in the beginning or if kept to reasonable usage. I only say this because I've seen people get in the mindset of "oh I didn't have a comedown like people said so must not happen to me..". Then take it every weekend until they learn that to not be true.

It's some beautiful stuff just use it infrequently to keep it that way.

-GC

My only suggestion is this friend. Don't feel as if your immune to comedowns. Most get afterglows in the beginning or if kept to reasonable usage. I only say this because I've seen people get in the mindset of "oh I didn't have a comedown like people said so must not happen to me..". Then take it every weekend until they learn that to not be true.

It's some beautiful stuff just use it infrequently to keep it that way.

-GC

Very important message.

When I was in the rave scene, many newbies abused MDMA because it felt so good and they had no comedowns their first few times. After a couple of years, many of these e-lovers turned into k-heads or GHB-addicts. They felt sick/bad/paranoid from pills. And, from what I heard, many of them now are in the opiates/benzo habits.

Last edited:
a mate of mine who was always acting like a proper cunt tried MDMA for the first time a few weeks ago and since then he’s turned into one of the most genuinely nice people I know. I think he must have been depressed or something, and I think this is one more proof that MDMA would cure PTSD. I know that PTSD and depression are quite different things, but the amount of research out there that shows that MDMA cures (or at least treats) PTSD is massive. I never researched it myself, just heard it, and thought it was probably not true, but since I’ve seen it first hand I genuinely believe MDMA can help your mental health.

MDMA has definitely changed my personality completely, just not for the better. All I have to say is, if you have a history of depression, don’t take it more than once a month. It depletes serotonin in high amounts, so try your best to keep your use as low as possible.

I’m glad you feel better, but MDMA will ruin your life if you abuse it. It’s not that MDMA is that dangerous to mental health, but you seem like you’ve suffered from quite severe mental health problems in the past. It would be very easy to slip into those problems again if you start to do this weekly.

I'm glad it helped you but my experience has been far different. For me, MDMA increased my anxiety and has given me bipolar depression, something I never had in my life until now, and I never abused it. Did it every 2 months and used 1.5mg per KG. This was after 3 uses.