• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy/Molly Probably already answered, but need to know now....

Stargazer

Bluelight Crew
Hey BlueLighters,

Happy New Year to all. I need to know what NOT to mix w Molly.

I have an opportunity to get some within the next half hour, and won't be able to read that fast.

I have taken my meds today....MS Contin, and Fioricet.

Any help would be appreciated. Thankyou in Advance, S

Happy New Year Bluelighters,

I'm sure this has been covered, and I've found the correct part of the forum to ask...I need to know what NOT to mix w Molly. I have an opportunity to get some within the next 30 mins, and won't be able to read fast enough.

I've taken my prescribed meds today which are MS Contin, 400mg and Fioricet as needed...since midnight, I've taken about 6. Any help would be appreciated...in the meantime, I will try to find the answer. Thankyou in Advance, S

Last edited by a moderator:
Anything that alters serotonin levels.

What do you take the Fioricet for? Migraine?

Yes...I take Fioricet for migraine, and for the "after" of chronic cluster headaches...the achiness, soreness, etc. I'm not entirely sure what drops serotonin? I'm not on any anti-depressants...I took Lyrica two days ago, which I also take for chronic cluster headaches, and other nerve pain. Could you specify what meds would make Molly a bad experience? I am also prone to panic/anxiety....it's been a long time since I've used molly....I mean years. Thanks for replying.

Yes...I don't either...referring to benzos. I've heard not to mix molly w alcohol, and fioricet is a barbituate, along the lines of alcohol. I'm not sure if that is true or not, about mixing molly w alcohol. I'm not much of a drinker, due to it being a trigger w migraines and chronic cluster headaches...

PS-being that it's been a long time since I've taken molly, and I last took it at "April Foolz 2" a rave party, I'm looking forward to it. It was a good experience, and I plan to just take it at home...just some background.

The MS Contin should be fine in the regular dose but I'm a little concerned with the barbiturates. I know they are one of the more dangerous drugs you probably shouldn't fuck around with unless you really know what you're doing

It looks like molly is out for today...did some research on google. A MAO inhibitor (MAOI) can be fatal if taken within 14 days, due to liver damage.

Quoted from Drugs.com:

"Do not use this medication (Fioricet=acetaminophen, butalbital, and caffeine) if you have used an MAO inhibitor/MAOI such as:

- isocarboxazid (Marplan)
- phenelzine (Nardil)
- rasagiline (Azilect)
- selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam) ~OR~
- tranylcypromine (Parnate)

(***These are SOME of the medications contraindicated, not ALL of them)

within the last 14 days. SERIOUS, LIFE-THREATENING side-effects can occur..."

Thanks for the help BL's.

Last edited:
- butalbital (Fioricet) is included in MAOI's and substances that should NOT be taken with molly

I'm sure this is already in the molly thread, but as I said, I was limited on time to read. Better to be disappointed than dead.

Wait, I think I have that backwards....Fioricet doesn't mix with molly. Molly depletes serotonin, not the other way around. My bad. I know someone that took molly, everyday for a year. The depression they experienced was remedied with a raging heroin habit....that's how severe and intolerable it was. I hope this may help someone out that needs an answer. The old adage "When in doubt"....just don't.

OP: you said you havn't done molly in years, well to update you now molly is a random draw of any possible research amphetamines, or cathinones, its not mdma anymore. sorry.

OP: you said you havn't done molly in years, well to update you now molly is a random draw of any possible research amphetamines, or cathinones, its not mdma anymore. sorry.

Yup, when I see molly in post like these, it comes off obvious, that the material has not been tested, it's given the benefit of the doubt and they assume it to be MDMA, unknowingly willing to consume what very well could be METH or many other drugs that they probably wouldn't willfully take knowingly otherwise.