• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

ecstasy - having no side effects

kamilo1

Greenlighter
I took now ecstasy 7-8 times in last half year. I felt a little anxiety after first pill for a hour but i didnt have any other side effects of taking ecstasy so far (except bad errection durring ecstasy trips and hard cumming).
Why dont i have any side effects the day after? Actually i feel a lot more positive whole next day then the days before. Is it possible that ecstasy is good for depressed people? Because i was very depressed in past and now in the last time i feel more positive. This weekend i for the first time took two (one friday, one yesterday) and also no side effects. I am starting to think that ecstasy can maybe help some people with depression and their negative thinking a little and can it maybe work as antidepressant? Offcourse not for all people, but maybe for some?

You may not have any side effects now, but doing ecstasy multiple days in a row or multiple times in a week without giving yourself time to recuperate can actually cause depression and anxiety. This is because ecstasy floods your serotonin and dopamine receptors in your brain when you take it and it takes a while for these chemicals to regenerate or regain balance. This is why when you take ecstasy multiple days in a row you don't achieve the same effect that you did the very first day. That's my general understanding. I hope it helped.