• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy flashbacks??

Frankie669

Greenlighter
Before I start, I was a heavy ecstasy user in 2016 for about three or four months. At first it was every day for a month straight, then I ran out of money and rolled like twice or three times a week until eventually I needed more pills to feel the effects of one which was way too much money so I quit.

Last night I took a normal dose of diphenhydramine (50mg), some melatonin, and smoked a bowl of weed. I got the craziest chills of my life. My jaw was chattering, I was fidgeting, completely restless. My heart rate was 100bpm but I was falling asleep at the same time. My thoughts weren't really racing but I had a lot of different things on my mind, fighting my drowsiness.. I couldn't believe how similiar the physical symptoms were to when I would do ecstasy. The teeth chattering, the jerking muscles/ twitching, restlessness, that blurred vision/ shakey eye thing.. Also, I was extremely cold and after about five minutes of being under the blankets I got extremely hot and actually started sweating.

What the hell was that? Was it just an average panic attack? Ecstasy flashback?? Please help.

Before I start, I was a heavy ecstasy user in 2016

Hah, couldn't help but chuckle at that one. You were a heavy ecstasy user from the future... What year did you actually mean?

What the hell was that? Was it just an average panic attack? Ecstasy flashback??

Mixing different drugs can cause all sorts of side effects. I doubt any of this was an ecstasy flashback but instead just a result from mixing different drugs. All of those side effects can happen when you don't take MDMA.

SWIM experiences something similar. Every so often after he consumes cannabis (mainly edibles) he had an MDMA like experience. Where he gets some jaw clenching but mainly just the euphoria and a body high. This will last 1-2 minutes at most.

I meant 2010, lol. I was sixteen years old at the time though. Must be my undiagnosed dyslexia acting up or something.

I meant 2010, lol. I was sixteen years old at the time though. Must be my undiagnosed dyslexia acting up or something.

Fair enough. Tbh, whenever I smoke weed I get anxiety, stress and even panic attacks so I'd guess that it could've been cannabis-induced anxiety.

When you mix different drugs, you can feel sometimes all of their effects at once. But remember this, It can also be very dangerous. So be careful in the future.