• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy first time

Polly17

Greenlighter
This weekend I'll be taking ecstasy for the first time with my best friend at a party, we've both only smoke weed but have done no other drugs. We'll also be with my other friend at this party and she's done ecstasy a few times before.
We have 2 blue heart pills (one for each of us) which I've researched on pill reports n they seem legit mdma, I've even talked to people who've taken these same pills before and apparantly they're good but I have a few questions

1. We were both planning on dropping half a pill at 11 and the other half about 2 hours later does this seem ideal? I don't want to take the full pill altogether since the come up may hit me too hard since we've both never done it before

2. By taking the pill in halves how long will the effects last and what should I expect??

And also any other first time info and stuff that would help us out would be so helpful thanks!

Polly17, since this is your first time and you plan to be at a party, I would recommend having a trusted sober friend that can keep an eye on you and your 2 friends should there be any incidents. If I'm reading reports correctly, they are saying the blue hearts are around 130mgs, I'm sure others will have some more info but if you take half and wait 2 hours, I think it will end up being a disappointment. There is a point when it's too little of a dose and won't be what you're looking for. I would suggest if the 130mg is correct to just drop the whole thing and enjoy the evening. Drink plenty of water and keep an eye on each other. Carry lots of gum to chew on so you don't mess up your teeth from gurning. Try to eat a light early dinner so your stomach is not full when you drop. Dress lightly and comfortably because activities will have you overheating. Let us know how it goes, don't plan to do a whole lot because you'll get distracted easy. Charge your phone and get videos of the evening but don't be messaging people because it could get embarrassing.

^
Everything you need to know, summed up in a short post, that's it :D

if you don't test in essence you're potentially making yourself a guinea pig for some random chemical. Happens more than most people know. Welcome to bluelight!