• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy- ASAP

G

Gman531

Hi i am wondering if i will feel any effect if i take one ecstasy pill, i took around 3 and a half two nights ago and yesterday i took half but did not feel any noticeable effects. I need to know asap as im about to roll now

doubtful. you should space your rolls at least 1 month apart. the longer you space them, the better :).

also, test your pills.

anonymous -----> MED

You won't feel much at all, at least not until a few days from now when you'll likely begin to feel like rat shit as a result of abusing MDMA (and yes, this usage pattern is DEFINITELY considered abuse).

Common sense says no u won't feel much. I used to take x daily and had to keep escalating the dosages for similar results. Not saying u should do this but that's just my experience with mdma

takes awhile to even get the levels of dopamine or serotonin(or both???) back to normal and even then ive heard you should let it return to normal for a good while...like a person above says it is really important to wait at least a month because doing too much of that stuff too closely together could give you some potentially long term problems. thats a really sensitive area in the brain as it directly impacts how you feel, there arent much more important places in the brain than that

doubtful. you should space your rolls at least 1 month apart. the longer you space them, the better :).

also, test your pills.

anonymous -----> MED

A good rule is to test before you ingest (even though most people do not like myself). and wait for a few days AT THE VERY LEAST man let your brain reproduce your feel good chemicals my brutha. always mkes things better. Multivitamins, L-Dopa, Whole milk (tryptophan -> serotonin) should help. Keep a good all around alkaline diet (look up a chart of alkaline foods).

1 - 3 months is ideal spacing. You probably won't feel anything though as your abusing whatever you have. No way you know without testing it!