• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy and seizing

ravefriend23

Greenlighter
Hello, I have taken E and molly many times before for shows. However yesterday the person I bought the pill from did not tell me i was supposed to take it in thirds so I took the whole thing at once. I remembered about the next hour then woke up two hours later on my friends couch. They told me I had had a seizure. My face is swollen and I cannot eat or drink or talk because my tongue is so bit up. I feel blurry and shaky and depressed but that sometimes happens when I take these types of drugs. I am concerned wether or not to go to the hospital/doctor or just get a cleansing kit. I also am nervous that it may happen again because I have read on other threads that that has happened after a users first experience like mine. If anyone could help with suggestions or past experiences and what they did I would truly appreciate it.

Hello, I have taken E and molly many times before for shows. However yesterday the person I bought the pill from did not tell me i was supposed to take it in thirds so I took the whole thing at once. I remembered about the next hour then woke up two hours later on my friends couch. They told me I had had a seizure. My face is swollen and I cannot eat or drink or talk because my tongue is so bit up. I feel blurry and shaky and depressed but that sometimes happens when I take these types of drugs. I am concerned wether or not to go to the hospital/doctor or just get a cleansing kit. I also am nervous that it may happen again because I have read on other threads that that has happened after a users first experience like mine. If anyone could help with suggestions or past experiences and what they did I would truly appreciate it.

Almost Certainly Not MDMA. even if the pill was ALL MDMA (say 300-400 milligrams) -- it almost certainly would not have cause you to have a seizure, considering you have used before.

Whatever the fuck it was -- I have no idea, and per the Terms Of Service, I can't attempt to identify it.

I would recommend you try and get some antibiotics because of your mouth and tongue -- you can get a bad infection.

imho it could well have been mdma. any stimulant lowers the seizure threshold, and i don't know any stimulant that regularly causes seizures in people who take double the recommended dose. there are certainly other factors at play which together with the stimulant drug (whatever it was) caused the seizure.

@op
ideally you should have gone to the hospital immediately. a seizure typically requires medical attention, also to protect against immediate complications that might occur. it might be a sign of an underlying condition, but it doesn't have to be. while only 1% of the population have epilepsy, 5-10% experience a seizure at least once in their lives. and half of the people who've had a single seizure don't ever get a second one.

a medical checkup is surely a good idea. in the worst case (or the best case for you actually) you'll just waste a few hours.