• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Ecstasy and alcohol at a club?

Ck098

Greenlighter
So I've taken pills and drank at the same time before I was fine apart from bad overheating and feeling a bit nauseous, but this wasn't in a club (pills over here are usually 100-130mg dose of mdma). I have a big event coming up soon in a club and plan to take a pill or 2 and drink quite a lot, will this be okay (I know it's not very safe) but would it be enough to cause and overdose or something deadly?

Mixing alcohol with MDMA (at normal levels) will not kill you or cause that many problems - few beers, few cocktails etc. If you drink a stupid amount that would normally make you staggering drunk then your going to effect your roll and cause a killer of a come down.

IF your going to get drunk - save the MDMA until later .

So I've taken pills and drank at the same time before I was fine apart from bad overheating and feeling a bit nauseous, but this wasn't in a club (pills over here are usually 100-130mg dose of mdma). I have a big event coming up soon in a club and plan to take a pill or 2 and drink quite a lot, will this be okay (I know it's not very safe) but would it be enough to cause and overdose or something deadly?
I would advise against it, last time I took a pill and a half while drunk and now im in the midst of a long term comedown. It's been 3.5 months since that night and I'm still having problems with my emotions, motivation, sex drive etc. I regret popping that night so fucking much its ridiculous......

. Don't do it. I did and it has left me in constant purgatory

If your pills are any good you won't need to drink alcohol. A few drinks on the come up to set the mood then I like to switch to non alcoholic drinks.

The sweet explosion of flavour from a mock tail while peaking is more enjoyable for me than forcing back a beer that doesn't quite sit right on the stomach.

I doubt it will be super risky if its just a pill or two with booze, but I've never been the type to mix MDMA with drinking personally. Probably should err on the side of caution, only have a drink or two with it if you really want to, and drink plenty of water obviously.

why destroy the beauty of an MD buzz with alcohol. Soon as I drop last thing I want is alcohol until well into the comedown. i guess everyone is different.

Just stay hydrated and you'll be ok. But I agree with everyone else, why ruin the beautiful MDMA high with alcohol?

JUST DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE!

(I know it's not very safe)

You've answered your own question. You should always reagent test your pills, but if you aren't going to do that then you certainly shouldn't mix them with alcohol.

Like said above a few drinks can't hurt, but don't get drunk. Me personally I think it's a waste since the roll is impacted negatively. It gets more messy, you forget parts of the night, if you have a weak stomach it can make you puke, it will make the hangover worse (usually),... The only reason I can think of where alcohol would be a benefit is if you suffer from comeup anxiety and want to lessen it a bit. I don't think MDMA and alcohol mix well at all

Before 13 days I had drink 3 cups whine and mdma first time...in 500ml water we mix 200mg mdma so I taste 1 teaspoon of this while my friends drink the rest 480ml with tequila...Next day I had tingling in my hands without confision dizzines etc...tingling started to leave after I took vitamins but at 4th day I had my first panic attack.while I was searching at internet about symptoms o serotonin I got panic attack with anxiety and phobia until next day because they told that is permanent damage etc...until I found BL and I show futura2012 story and my anxiety stop (god bless him).I thought I will die and heart attack is coming because that tingling.until now I'm ok 90% with tingling and anxiety.I can sleep and laugh with my bro...My 3 friends did mdma with tequila beers and weed and was ok until now...I believe that if I had drink more mdma maybe I would have more symptoms...I have 1 problem also with alcohol...at 6th day I tried to drink a cup of tequila but I think I have problem with alcohol,it makes me bad mood and no happines and nausea until next day...don't know why...can anyone help?anyone else had that symptoms of tingling?is my anxiety normal or is from mdma hangover?

my general rule is that you shouldn't drink to get drunk. A few beers prior to dropping to loosen up is perfectly fine in my experiences and has become the norm for me. Key is not to overdo it like it sounds like you're planning to. Keep the alcohol to 3-4 drinks and no more.

^^^yeah drinking to much will raise dangers and spoil the roll.

Some of my greatest rolls was when having a few drinks prior, but i personally dont like drinking during roll though.