Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Ebk?

VerbalTruist

Administrator
Staff member
Hey there all, recently heard about this (or a similarly named sunstance). I was curious if you all had any experience with it?

Thanks!

If they can't even be arsed to put the structure online (or even give it a name from which the structure can be inferred) I would stay the hell away from it. Chances are it is either shit (ex.: cathinones with alpha chains longer than butyl, or two alkyl groups on the nitrogen), or random floor sweepings of their other cathinone products that they can no longer sell because they've either been banned, or were so shit that no one would buy them.

Heck, there's a good chance it's not even a fucking cathinone.

There's no longer name given? No information of any kind? I wouldn't touch it with a 39 and a half foot pole.

Did a little digging out of curiousity and as far as I can tell it looks like EBK is just some obscure rebranding of ephylone, ie, "bk-EBDP" (EDPK-bk...?) which is not new, even if it is not common. No personal experience myself though, or particular interest in getting any personal experience. Not sure also why anyone would decide to market it in such an obscure way except perhaps to pretend it's something new and interesting when it really isn't (not new at least, can't comment on whether it's interesting but I'd guess probably not either).

https://psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Ephylone

bk-EBDP/N-Ethyl-Pentylone/Ephylone has been associated with a relatively large number of lethal OD's, suggesting a relatively high toxicity (the fact that it is often misrepresented as MDMA on the street isn't helping either). It is also explicitly banned as a Schedule I Controlled Substance in the US. Under these circumstances it would certainly make sense for a shady vendor to "rebrand" it.