• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Eating weed brownies and molly at the same time?

happygal66

Greenlighter
Hey guys, so I have some really dank pot brownies and 2 capsules of pure MDMA. I know smoking enhances your roll, but edibles are much stronger so I was wondering if anyone has ever mixed molly and edibles? Or what you think would happen? I figured the weed brownie would just over power the roll, but I kinda wanna try and see! Worth it or waste??

I know it would be smart to roll for a couple hours then eat the brownie when I’m coming down and possibly bring my roll back, but I wanna know more of what a mixture would feel like. Taking them at the same time to 30 minutes apart.

I'm going to move this to the MDMA Forum since you're talking about interactions with MDMA.

Basic Drug Discussion --> MDMA & Empathogenic Drugs

I don't think I'd wanna be that high while on MDMA. With MDMA, weed is good for one thing and that is the comedown. MDMA is one of those drugs I don't think anything is worth mixing with it. Unless you take a little more than you wished and its too intense, in which case a few beers or a benzo is nice to help chill and enjoy the roll better. I know everytime I came down from MDMA I smoked like 4 blunts/joints (amongst others) and drank like a 12 pack. But during the roll it was all about the roll, if the E was good forget needing weed to add to it. Of course I could chain smoke cigs on E, even though I never smoked them any other time.

Brownies are kind of unpredictable in their effect. If this was me I would eat my brownie after I had peaked on the roll.
I'm always very mellow after rolling so any overpowering effects due to the brownie would just be goofy and fun.
If you are nervous about side effects have an ambien ready so you can fall asleep.

Mehhh I'd be more concerned about absorption of the mdma on a full stomach of brownie. Once I ate 1/3 of a tray of pot brownies and lets just say I wasn't "regular" with BM for a few days. Have a full stomach, slows asorption of mdma, therefore you intial dose (mines around 140mg) may not get metabolized all at once and resulting in smaller amounts getting absorbed over a longer period of time (aka 70, then 35, etc). If it were me. I'd eat the brownies a good 3-4 hours BEFORE doseing mdma. And tbh. I enjoy being high while on mdma. Just my .02

While I haven't had an edible while rolling myself, many people on the forum report and dampened their roll and smoking the weed is much better. I myself enjoy a joint or two while peaking and find it adds a nice subtle psychedelic touch to the roll while also strengthening the peak a little.

Another things is that coming up on MD and a strong brownie together can be overwhelming so i would definitely suggest saving the brownie for the peak.

BEST ROLL EVER.

So I started with snorting 200mg of my molly. I prefer snorting molly when I want an intense roll, rather than a less intense but long one. Anyways, I instantly felt the effects, but I started really peaking after about 45 minutes, and it lasted for about an hour and a half. I ate one brownie about 3 hours prior to snorting the molly, even though after a whole three hours I wasn't really coming down yet, just plateauing if that makes sense. The brownie kicked in after 30 minutes and it didnt make me feel high but literally made me roll 10x harder. I’ve honestly never had such a nice roll. It was very psychedelic. I had closed eyed visuals for about 3 hours and an intense body high. The visuals were indescribable… Lots of colors and swirly patterns. My body was buzzing and I honestly couldnt move cause I just felt so GOOD. Ive never experienced something like that from weed or molly. But this mixture was VERY worth it and I HIGHLY recommend it.

love to try this combo but i always get super tired/sleepy on special brownies