• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Eating Pods

Phoenix_rising

Bluelighter
Eating dried pods is quite possible,not so nice,tastes like straw i would imagine,but it works if you have the right pods,obviously they are organic and are grown that way so there is a very big risk of moulds and bacteria living with on them. chew them thoughroughly and wash them down with an alcoholic beverage,i like cloudy scrumpy cider,it actually tastes quite nice in combination.

Eating pods in this way will most definitely give you constipation big time,totally impacted poop which needs to be irregated to get rid of,but taking pods in this way is a slow come up but you get the whole works,all the goodies and it will be of longer duration. Ive been hooked on Heroin and i would say that pods IMO are so much better,not so much of a rush but better as an all rounder.

My dose is 6 large pods with much blackening on them or bruising as they say.

I ate pieces of pods back at the height of my pod use, but never a whole one...much less SIX. You've got a cast-iron stomach, sir.

Eh, I tried eating pod straw back when I was a pod tea addict. Never got the same effect as the tea, so I just stuck with drinking it. I loved pod tea.

Easy to eat dry pods if you soak em a bit first.
Not particularly pleasant though. I didnt mind eating fresh pods so much, so long as I had plenty of water to wash it down.

I always used to grind them to a powder though. Always had best results just chugging it down in a drink.

I usually require vitamin c tablets to cure the burn from the sides of my mouth.

I have a permanent mouth ulcer that burns like nothing else once that sap touches it, lasts forever too.

But your talking dried pods?

The white wet sap from a fresh pod is reminiscing of sucking on a 9V, but I still love it.

^ it's horrible at first. My tougue really can't handle it. And sort of feels like it's doing some damage that will eventually heal. Super pepper wiped all over your mouth, tobacsco sauce with no flavour but HOT.

But the addict in me LOVES that taste.

do you blend them first or crush them? that way you'll get more out of it... like flax seed sorta thing. If you don't crush it you wont absorb the good shit

I used to "illegally grow" some and the much sought after pods would barely get me high at all even from doses which would be normally considered moderate or high.

Even the seeds seem to be working a lot better than the pods to me for some reason, and from relatively small amounts of seeds I seem to get just as high if not higher than when consuming pods. Isn't it weird that people are eating these seeds all over the place...

I used to make tea with pods but now, I grind them in a coffee grinder, take 3-4 tea spoons, put it in a long expresso cup (probably equal to 2 expresso cups), fill it up with water, stir it and than take it as a shot all at once.

It works great and the high is definitely much better than tea. It hits within 30 minutes to an hour. Full effects are felt in 2 hours of consumption. No taste, no stomach discomfort.
When dried pods are eaten instead of drinking the filtered extraction, the duration of intoxication is even longer. The level of intoxication is definitely higher.

My friend whom we buy, consume opium together with, used to make tea with it when we couldn't get opium (even in Istanbul, opium is hard to find, H is very easy to find). I always told him to eat the pods instead because it's much better high this way but he couldn't get it down. Just this morning, he told me that he grind it up then swallowed it all after stirring it into his cold leftover coffee. He couldn't believe the difference and now he is questioning if it makes sense to pay so much more for opium when he can get such great high with ground dried poppy pods.

Finally, in one of the comments, it's said that it causes massive constipation which is wrong in my experience. I use the bathroom regularly every morning and I don't need to force at all. Just sit and let go. I think that because of all the plant material (It's fibrous but I don't know if it's high in fiber), it pretty much sweeps everything up there.

Also curious about the mention of constipation. It hasn’t been my experience at all when eating the pods/straw/lettuce.

The dried pods/straw are very fibrous. The lettuce even more so.

Freshly dried pods and straw have a delicious, satiating earthy flavor reminiscent of almonds. It’s always strange to hear from those who don’t enjoy the flavor. Either way, I’ve had absolutely no constipation whatsoever.