• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants eating meth?

randowqs

Greenlighter
is it ok to eat a literal shard of meth off a crystal rock? i’m talking a piece like as big as a bead/smaller than a dime. most posts about ingesting it say to put it in toilet paper & swallow, etc. but can you just break a shard off and swallow it with water? maybe even the size of the scraps (really small). what would happen? thanks guys new here

You'd get high.
Onset would take a while, maybe 30-45 min depending on your weight. Effects will last much longer too. Just don't expect a rush.

Ive been known to munch the odd shard or 5. Exactly as tweakerguy said. Also for HR purposes i don't think its very friendly on the stomach/liver.

I don't think that it matters too much if you wrap it in toilet paper or not. When you take the same amount as a single shard or many little pieces, the effects will be the same but you will come up much quicker with little pieces. I used to take antacids before meth thinking that it could help with the harm that it causes in the stomach. This wasn't really based on anything scientific but I still felt better doing it. It also seemed to increase the effects.

Do t wrap it in paper if it's a big shard, that A just for consuming shitty crushed up powder .

You could empty a capsule of where we it has in it and put it in there if the chemical taste is too much but it's so water soluble it'll dissolve mostly before it hits your stomach .

You will be a lot higher than if you just smoked or snorted that amount! I can smoke a gram and be fine of high quality but if I even eat a quarter of a gram I’m up for days!!