• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Eating Meth??

DUSTAXGIRL

Bluelighter
aight.. stupid question but I'm just curious.. Does it do anything if you put a tiny bit of meth in your mouth or on your tongue and let it dissolve?
Also, is snorting meth the most effective way?
Peace! -Tara-

Methamphetamine works fine orally. Believe it or not, it is still a prescription pill called Desoxyn. Dosages of 10 to 50 mg should be would be a place to start.
The most effective way (in that you use the least amount of substance) would be to take an IV injection.

parachunte it or put it under your tongue and let it dissolve and make sure u crush it up good it can leave irritations if yah dont.

ok, well I don't wanna inject it... so what else works good?
is parachuting it or putting it under your tongue very good? or does it waste a lot?
Thanks for the input :)
Peace! -Tara-

In order from most effective to least effective:
1: IV injection
2: IM injection
3: insufflation (snorting)
4: sublingual (under the tongue)
5: orally

Originally posted by morninggloryseed:

Does smoking it fit in there anywhere?
Also im not a huge injection fan, so what is IV and IM? As a guess is it Veins and Muscular?

Originally posted by KiwiDevil:

Does smoking it fit in there anywhere?
Also im not a huge injection fan, so what is IV and IM? As a guess is it Veins and Muscular?

Yup.

Well, which method do you prefer? I know you have smoked (only a foil, not a glass pipe), snorted, & ate meth/tweak/crank whatever you wanna call it. Its just a matter of what kind of buzz you are looking for. Smoking it by far gets the quickest and strongest buzz out of the 3 methods I mentioned above, to most people. But people are different, so just try em all. Eating it is a slow onset, long duration, but not an intense speed. Snorting it is snorting it. And smoking it is usually king to most people.
So advice from a friend/enemy - try smoking it out of a glass pipe.. Its much, much better than a foil.
Just some of my $.02 since I have seen you "experience" this drug. Don't take this wrong, just some advice.

Originally posted by morninggloryseed:

I've got to say I find oral more effective for your dose than most of these. An oral dose is a little higher than anything else but will last a long time and it's a smooth high. Smoking it (sublingual should be similar) is strong but you end up using a LOT of meth in a short amount of time. I prefer swallowing, then an hour later snorting to boost myself up to where I want.

First I seen desoxyn mentioned and yes it’s a prescription pill that is federally legal . Meth is highly water soluable meaning that since your body is mostly water it is well absorbed in any form of use but real crystal tastes like crap. As a decade (now sober) veteran let me tell you my knowledge. The most effective way and best high which I highly advice against over any other method is shooting it. You’ll never be the same if you shoot as if meth in general doesn’t change you any way taken. It tastes bad and takes more to get off on it orally but if you do oral put it under your tongue for a minute or two then chase it with a non caffeine drink to avoid the taste as much as possible . Smoking is the best social effect and high but it tends to be hard to stop and you constantly redose and if you’re hooked it will be super bad on the teeth. Honestly the best way for me even though I personally favored the needle was snorting or hotrailing (lookup how to hotrailing) powder it as fine as possible and get your sinuses clean and mildly damp . It’s a better rush than smoking, lasts longer than shooting and the drop in your sinus isn’t as intense or lasting as straight oral. Please keep your heart checked and tested and don’t use at all with any circulatory pulmonary or neurological conditions