Eating disorders.

nolys

Bluelight Crew
So my gf joined a class and took some clen to lose her baby weight and dropped 16lbs in 6 weeks, fucking excellent right? Now she feels alot better about her body and it was great...

Until she gor sick a few weeks ago and since then she has not been eating at all, she used to enjoy her food, now the thought of it makes her sick... She had eating disorders in the past this has been going on for about a month now she's been eating on average about 3-500 calories a day I would estimate and there's some days she will go without eating at all.

Doctors don't know fuck all, and will take weeks or months to get her sorted, I was thinking would ghrp6 have any use here? Or would the mental aspect of her disorder get in the way of the hormone?

Ghrp woukd just be a bandaid for the underlying issues. For me, the hunger effect wore off after 3 weeks or so. If that happens with her then what? Or maybe she "gets off" to denying herself food when she's hungry? I know the more I suffer whike dieting the better I feel in a sick way. Get the mental issues sorted first.

^^^ Sero covered it all. Definitely get the mental aspect under control if that is the major factor considering she has ran into this unfortunate issue before. You are her significant other so you have the best angle on helping her through this rough time.

If you are considering supplementation in hopes of improving the scenario IMO I would always go a natural route first. B12 (cyanocobalamin recommended for I.M/methylcobalamin for oral) chromium is beneficial for metabolic efficiency and has a positive effect on insulin's mechanics. Vitamin C has always been a feel-good vitamin for me and is also a quality antioxidant. You should also read into the amino acid, L-Theanine. This amino acid plays a crucial role in the maintenance and determination of specific brain waves that are associated with a relaxed state of mind.

Going the hormonal route can only do so much because in the end the brain is the most powerful tool for success regardless of what chemicals/peptide or even supplements you provide. It wouldn't hurt considering the interaction it has with the increase in production of GH, but I am unfamiliar with all of its mechanisms. I assume there is something possibly negative when given the proper circumstances. Given the nature of hormonal homeostasis always being maintained in the body would it be a good idea to start playing with that delicate state considering what the circumstances are now?

Good luck Nolys and I hope she gets out of this phase and gets better.

Last edited:
Thanks fellas that's what I needed to hear even if it isn't going to help me, she is constantly crying because she can't eat, she says she feels full all day, it's not like she doesn't want to eat like the typical aneroxic person she just can't then she cries and gets herself into states because she's scared

Looks like the wankers in the doctors is gonna have to do then even if they are useless cunts.

She may also need a hormonal panel, to see if anything (eg prolactin) is below range. Hormonal variations can affect women after birth in various ways. I assume she's no longer breastfeeding?

No she stopped breaks feeding a few months back there, I don't think it's hormonal or tor do with her pregnancy anyway, she's had eating disorders in the past, guess I'll just keep feeding her weed until we get her an appointment it's the only thing that makes her eat. .

I hate to be that guy... but if she's had eating disorders in the past she had no business being on clenbuterol in the first place.

I know that doesn't sound particularly helpful in the moment.

Other options are protein shakes, smoothies, etc. Stuff to get her nutrients and calories in an easier-to-force-down form. Once she starts eating it will probably be easier to keep eating--IF she really wants to like you seem to be saying.

What's her bodyfat %?

I had a girlfriend in the past who struggled with anorexia. Everything I've read on the topic suggests you need to be a healthy weight to get better mentally. There are physiological changes in the brain during starvation that encourage irrational thought processes. For example:
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blo...ry-anorexia-is-possible-only-regaining-weight

It's also interesting to exam how people with eating disorders perceive and report their disorder: http://www.skarderud.no/uploads/images/pdf/The meaning of self-starvation.pdf

Last edited:
I would be useless guessing a female bf percentage. She's went from a size 16 UK size to a 10-12 in about 6-8 weeks.
She looks healthy atm, she's not really skinny or anything, but I am concerned that if she keeps going theb way she's going over the past 6-8 weeks then it will end up much worse.

I don't see how the clen shouldn't be taken with an eating disorder in her past, we're going back 5-6 years since she last had eating disorders, I don't think clen would spark an eating disorder, unless you know a bit more than myself I'd be grateful for a study of some sort even anecdotal that suggests clen can cause a relapse, I'm not being a dick I'm genuinely interested.

Thanks for your input

I'd say more along the lines of appetite suppressants not being conducive to those with previous eating disorders. Clen never affected my appetite so I see no issue with it.