• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin eating a gram of heroin

The Caretaker

Greenlighter
if somebody needed to eat a gram of heroin (police), would it be at all by any chance survivable.

I'd could see someone with a sizable tolerance living, but I think a new user might die or at least be very sedated.

I shot a full brick back when I was in New Jersey years ago trying to kill myself and obviously I?m still here. That was probably a couple grams of good powder.

Without tolerance you?d be dead though. Unless it?s some really shitty tar or something.

Isn't oral morphine and heroin only like 30% If you had no tolerance at all it would be like shootin a .3? Probably survivable but youd be sick as hell and catch a sweet nod!

Last edited:
It all depends on your tolerance. A normal, non tolerant person could well die. Someone else with a heavy habit will probably survive.

If you gotta ask though, I wouldn't try it. Chances are if you have a habit big enough to survive it, you'd already have used doses large enough regularly to not need to even ask.

Eating it did not work for me as it messed me up by going through the stomach and digestive system. There seems to be variations in weight and price with product so is a bundle (16 bags) equal to 2 grams? If I don't have scale, I can measure in actual measuring spoons - 1/8 teaspoon, etc.

I shot a full brick back when I was in New Jersey years ago trying to kill myself and obviously I?m still here. That was probably a couple grams of good powder.

Without tolerance you?d be dead though. Unless it?s some really shitty tar or something.
Jersey got the best.

Eating it did not work for me as it messed me up by going through the stomach and digestive system. There seems to be variations in weight and price with product so is a bundle (16 bags) equal to 2 grams? If I don't have scale, I can measure in actual measuring spoons - 1/8 teaspoon, etc.

Measuring with measuring spoons is unreliable. You really should get a proper milligram scale, they cost like $25 on Amazon. The AWS Gemini-20 is the gold standard. Just make sure to get the 0.001g scale (they also sell 0.01g and 0.1g scales).

Measuring with measuring spoons is unreliable. You really should get a proper milligram scale, they cost like $25 on Amazon. The AWS Gemini-20 is the gold standard. Just make sure to get the 0.001g scale (they also sell 0.01g and 0.1g scales).
Good, specific info, thanks!