• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Eat before or after 25mg a333 percocet?

TheUnholy

Greenlighter
Well? id hate to screw up my buzz. But Damn high on anything makes me hungry as shit.

If you take it orally, I've had the best success taking it on an empty stomach then twenty to thirty minutes later eat a fatty, spicy meal.

Just take it and hold off as long as you can from eating. Couple hours probably best but it will still work if shorter.

When opiates are concerned, I like to have a little food before taking them. I'm like you in that way many drugs make me want to eat. Drugs kick in faster on an empty stomach though it seems to wreck it eating afterwards.

A high-fat meal can improve bioavailability of certain Opioids. I'm not entirely positive as to what extent lipid content of the stomach effects Oxycodone's metabolism, but as a general rule of thumb, having a meal in the stomach, preferably high in fat, cannot hurt and will probably help. The only difference is that the onset of effect is going to be slightly prolonged, which could be perceived as a weaker hit from the drug.

There's really no need to worry about having or not having food in your stomach when regarding taking Opioids. For reasons concerning nauseau and/or bioavailability though, having a meal in the stomach is probably a good thing.

I've had much better success on an empty stomach. When you take pills with a full stomach, gastric emptying takes longer which means that the drug will take longer to get into your system. If you are trying to use something recreationally, it's all about getting it into your system fast. I usually have a light brunch in the morning, a light dinner in the evening, wait about 4 h then dose my stuff. I definitely wouldn't starve yourself before dosing, that's not necessary.