• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Eastern European pharmaceutical economy.

MantisGod

Bluelighter
free-poland-flag-country-nation-union-empire-33057.png

I hope this post doesn't count as "sourcing" because I am not completely clear on how specific it needs to be, but I (being an antisocial person) do not acquire my juice where I eat. That being the case, I have quite a bit of experience regarding the onion patch. On the Allium fields, I have noticed extremely low prices on pharma products coming from Eastern Europe and even Scandinavia in some cases. These products are almost exclusively of Polish origin. I am talking about bulk OC 80s at 20 cents a milligram level low, pharma Xanax at less than a dollar a mg. Now like all economic forces, this is the result of a cause and an effect. My theory is that organized crime has some sort of foothold in the medical industry in Poland and other smaller nations that use Polish supplied pharmaceuticals (ie the Baltic states, Belarus, etc). Has anyone else noticed this phenomenon? What do you think is going on behind the scenes? Could adoption of these alternative sources lower costs and make the market for dope safer?

I am talking about bulk OC 80s at 20 cents a milligram level low, pharma Xanax at less than a dollar a mg.

this are normal pharmacy prices over here. the stuff is dirt cheap. its the same in germany.

My theory is that organized crime has some sort of foothold in the medical industry in Poland
The modern medical industry IS organized crime. Especially the pharmaceutical industrial-complex. How do you think expensive schedule II drugs with the most rigorous, strict oversight protocols regularly "vanish" from bulk production plants, only to be found on the black market, sold for 10x its book value (production cost). Pharma comps make these occasional "mistakes" in order to boost their revenue with a little side income, only that this income is recorded off-sheet as it is black money. This whole idea of some dude working at one of those bulk plants or a pharmacy (even more ridiculous), stealing millions worth of schedule II drugs for YEARS without someone noticing it (probably has a bunch of hacking skills too and turned off all the surveillance cameras during his raid lol) is such an utterly ludicrous craptale of a story that the mass media has concocted (for the benefit of their corporate overlords ofc), that it makes me wonder how no one has noticed how the sheer amount of pharmaceutical products on the black market is an obvious, illicit income channel which has been set up by the pharmaceutical industrial-complex to capture the immense profit potential of the black market. With a profit potential of roughly 2.7 TRILLION $$$ you can bet they wanna take a piece of that pie!

Could adoption of these alternative sources lower costs and make the market for dope safer?
No. As opposed to what economists in their ivory towers claim about the black market being a "truly free market economy", the truth of the matter is that it is about as "free" as the international oil market. These markets are ruled by power politics. Listen to what this guy here has to say ->

Well you should check out pharmaceutical companies in China, India, and South America.