• 🇺🇸󠁿 🇧🇷 🇨🇦 🇦🇷 🇲🇽 🇹🇹 🇨🇺
    The Americas
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • NSADD Moderators: deficiT | Jen

East Coast Heroin Conversation Pittsburgh, NYC, Philly ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

STAMP_BAG

Greenlighter
In october of 2012 I went through a very difficult time and ended up in the hospital after eating 570 10 mg Methadone tablets and 100 10 mg generic valuims. When I was released from the ICU and admitted in a Mental Ward, I asked the nurse why I wasnt getting dope sick since I was used to taking Methadone every single day. She told me that i would not get sick. Long and short, approximatly 7 days after the overdose I went home and on the 9 th day after the overdose I started to get dope sick. I took 10 mg Methadone and was fine. Anyway, within a week a started shooting dope again after 12 years of being on 10 mg Meth. The first couple of shots were awesome, but that happened to be only one stamp since I started shooting again. i am located in pittsburgh and know that most of the dope here comes from Philly or NYC. I am wondering whats going on. Is the average dope out there that terrible, meaning, the last time I copped, I purchased 3 bundles and they were gone in 2 days. That seems like pretty weak dope to me. I'd like some feed back from the Philly and NYC guys out there.

Yeah, this isn't for OD.. it's a regional discussion and that goes in NASADD

OD-----> NASADD

As for your question... like anywhere.. the dope is hit or miss out here. There's a lot of it going around right now.. but there's incredibly good shit and incredibly bad shit. Also, by the time the shit gets to where you are at... I'm sure it's been stepped on another one or two times.

Status
Not open for further replies.