• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

E pill and LSD blotter got moist. Help?

cacaiobr

Greenlighter
So... I was storing one e pill and one acid blotter in a clean make up compact powder container, I didn't notice it was a little (very little) moist.
Now the pill crumbled, though I can assure it's good quality stuff, the blotter is very dirty with the crumbs of the pill; I was going to take both of them together saturday anyway. Question is: Are those still good to take considering it isn't even wet, just moist? Will the effects be diluted?

Guess you'll find out sat...if anything I expect the L to degrade. I'm guessing the M Should be fine.

Yeah, saturday I'll find out. But I was hoping someone has been through this before so they could tell me what happens. In the worst case scenario everything went to waste, I'd buy new stuff!

How long did you store it like that? Was it in the fridge by chance?

A short answer on erowid regarding water solubility of lsd includes that it will degrade fairly quickly in the presence of oxigen (present water) or chlorine (can be found in tap water)
https://www.erowid.org/ask/ask.php?ID=226

They are sitting there since yesterday. It's not moist anymore, but it was moist enough to crumble down the pills! My main concern is that the moist might take away all the lsd.

Question is: Are those still good to take considering it isn't even wet, just moist? Will the effects be diluted?

If you have tested the pill - your good to go :). Effects will not be diluted - have a great one.

I don't think it will be degraded much in three days. LSD can be solved in water for consumption, even if it's not a good idea for long term storage.
Do not forget to lick out the container though! :D

MDMA is quite stable so there's no problem with that (assuming you have MDMA of course).
LSD is sensitive to light and heat IIRC, don't know about moisture tho.

Based on erowid's note, LSD degrades in the presence of oxygen, and water usually contains it. If the moisture was a remainder of washing the container in tap water, then the chlorine can be a potency-reducing factor too.

You may get some degradation on the L, but it doubt it will be substantial unless it was in a warm/hot environment as well. The MDMA will be fine.

It was okay. Saturday the pill was almost diluted and the LSD was absolutely wet (I don't know where all this water came from, tho). But the effects weren't prejudiced, indeed it was way stronger than I wished it were! Now, I don't think that L is so easy to degrade as some people believe it to be.

It was okay. Saturday the pill was almost diluted and the LSD was absolutely wet (I don't know where all this water came from, tho). But the effects weren't prejudiced, indeed it was way stronger than I wished it were! Now, I don't think that L is so easy to degrade as some people believe it to be.

L is very easy to degrade, its just that the combo of L and E potentiate each other.

Glad it turned out well. =D

I found some more info on erowid, i don't really remember where but I believe it was an faq.
So the possible causes of lsd degradation:
- UV light (for example:sun)
- Oxigen + UV light (pretty quick)
- Chlorine in tap water
- High temperature

Glad it worked for you and thanks for the update! :)