E makes me poop

this happens to tons of people
doesn't it have something to do with the the fact that mdma is a methamphetamine?
i have heard that the reason you have to poop is 'cause the mdma makes your muscles clench when it kicks in (think of all that jaw clenching). since your digestive system is lined with muscle it would make sense that the clenching would "force it out" if ya know what i mean :O

Hay McBeaver & KrisJane22, I get the yawn thing too! Only mine happens when I'm well into the roll. I wonder why that is?

Yawning is from your body's reaction to the seratonin release. One of this neurotransmitter's function is the regulation of sleep. Your brain regulates sleep patterns by releasing small amounts of seratonin into your system. It's a natural occurrence to yawn when the MDMA causes it's release. Little does your body know that they flood gates are completely open and much more happy juice is coming it's way. That's why you can't sleep silly.

Thanks for the info.
smile.gif

HAHAHA!!! all this poop talk has made my night heh! this is hilarious... kinda sick.. deff funny... anyway i dont get the whole poop thing with E but when i do soda oh dear Give me a fresh roll charmin!!! its nasty.. glad to know we can all talk about poop together hahaaaaa.. you guys roll heh ! \
x2k

Oh this happens to me same thing I feel like I gotta shit but don't you just have to fight it away. Once I did shit one E a very good E bomb from Amsterdam and it was the best shit I have ever taken in my fucking life it felt so great I am not kidding.
PLUR

AAAHHHHH yes...sometimes it's more than just a feeling...just let it fly! it actually feels good too!

Good Im glad im not the only one. If I do go, it feels like all my guts are oozing from my anus.
------------------
"Can you picture what will be, so limitless and free desperately in need of some stranger's hand in a desperate land." -Jim Morrison

Absolutely charming description there Pumpkin...I almost feel like I've been in the stall with you.
I also have to stretch when I'm coming up..it starts with yawning, and then I just have to reach up in the air and bend over and totally wrench that whole yawn out of me.
------------------
"For goodness sakes, would you look at those cakes?"