• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

E isn't working

cyberius

Bluelight Crew
I just snorted a line of about 125mg of MDMA. I haven't dosed in 3 months, and the last time I dosed I did 100mg and it worked just fine orally. It's been like 20 minutes and I'm not feeling anything yet! Does snorting take as long as oral to kick in fully?

The MDMA is tested pure MDMA.

Any other drugs your taking including prescribed? Tested yourself or told?

It's MDMA, and I don't take any other medications..

I think my brain is just tolerant to MDMA though. I ate a big meal before I snorted it though, should that affect anything?

You snorted so you will get around 30% through your mucous membrane fairly quickly irrelevant of the food and the rest through digestive, so slower possibly

You need to give it at least 15 minutes snorted. If you have eaten then it will slow everything down for the rest, although it's powder so general it should be faster acting.

May well be your about 125 could be lower, I've been in weights and measures for 20 years and I wouldn't be able to tell you 125 to 100 or even 170 mg on eyeball.

If you have tested. IE We are talking minimum of 5 reagents or GC /MS; a simple marquis (my liquid gone purple / black) doesn't count for purity just tells you MD presence (which may be very low) then I'd think more likely dosage, food and you ain't got your sweet spot, which can change as you become more familiar.

not sure what you want out of your experience, sounds like a home alone one but you should wait at least 1 hr 30/ from your initially then try a redose at a lower amount. Word of warning however if you are eyeballing - don't. Seriously it's soooo dangerous when your talking 100 mg.