• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Dying wish

I live in cape town and its awesome,beautiful and unique in a lot of ways.I'd really wanna go to swiss alps,greece(for historic and mythology reasons)just want that pack a bag roadtrip feeling there's so much to see in this world to appreciate and admire yet we live in bubbles..I also do some writing but upon being an addict getting sober and wrestling demons constantly I lost my passion.I'm a real adrenaline junkie(I'm a scared have a lot of phobias and little ocd)so I tend to push myself to overcome them.I've never been on a aeroplane so that would be amazing,but have u guys seen what the rand is worth next to the dollar..I'd be 70 !efore I even make it Netherlands..but that's what this thread is about,wishing:)just seems unfair people have all the means and possibilities available to do and explore to actually live life and those people waste and don't apriciate their blessings.I don't wish to live like a celebrity,look like one or have all the earthly treasures,all I want to do is contribute to life,see the world and along the way make friends and help people..Wish neh..

I'd wish for the peace that life seems unable to sustain. We gets glimpses of it but so quickly they disappear. If I could have one perfect peaceful day, that would do.

If you were to have 1 wish granted what would you wish for.bear in mind the wish can only be for yorself.I'm just thinking how imposible my dream(wish)seems.I wana travel,Greece,switzerland and Netherlands..Seems like a far reality from my current living situation,but one can still dream right?the wrong things are so easily obtainable but the pure good and self growth tools so hard to come by.

That every living thing dies with me. lol

bear in mind the wish can only be for yorself
i'd like advance copies of some tv shows and movies. like i heard a terminal patient got to see star wars early, so yea gimmie the hbo/netflix hook up on them screeners fam and a pound shiiiiit i'm straight.