• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Opioids DXM

Jungo871

Bluelighter
I'm really interested in dissociative drugs particular K and mexxy but I've noticed tolerance builds rapidly. I'm thinking of ordering 4 big bottles of robotussin for dry coughs avoids that nasty shit in the rest. Would that be enough for a high 3rd low 4th plateau trip. I've done it numerous times I love the CEVs it gives walls closing in on you and the drunk like feeling on low doses. Most I've done at once was 2 big bottles and a small one but for full blown dissociative effects is it as enjoyable as K also plateau sigma seems hard to achieve and from what I've read highly scary and can only be achieved by redosing over hours

DXM is nothing like K. Honestly, its not even comparable.

I doubt Ill ever use DXM recreationally again. But, I had some fun experiences with it back in the day. Its been about 10 years since I used to fuck with it. (a high school drug to me)

But, in my experience you are better off extracting the DXM, rather than robotripping. Drinking massive amounts of cough syrup leads to a "trippy drunk" type of high and it has a terrible body load.

The DXM extraction process is pretty simple. I used to do it all those years ago, really just for the fun of chemistry and making drugs to do with my buddies. It results in pure crystalline powder DXM that produces a far cleaner high than syrup.

I would strongly suggest the extraction, especially if you are seeking the true depths of a DXM high. Its so much cleaner or a high.

Also, it can be fun. It was for me. Its cheap, easy, and doesn't take long. All you need is Ammonia(non-suds), Naptha, and cough syrup. Also, some jars and ziploc bags and your all set.

Worth it.

I feel you on that one K is way better and superior in every way. I love the afterglow esp days after using I feel 'not high' but just like I've taken a better outlook on life

That sounds complicated lol but I will certainly give it a try. I only really want it because can't source any K at the moment seems to be easier to score smack round here than K. These people don't know what they are missing. They here the word "horse tranquiliser" and misinterp it to be some drug that's dangerous.

As for DXM it's fun and probably the best otc med to have fun with. I have noticed though regular use results in high tolerance. Good fun though for a night in

A huge layer on the bottom, thin a pencil thin compared to the bottom layer, a layer on top of that bottom layer. Clear in color. On top of that is another pencil thin compared to the bottom layer layer. Soapy and pinkish white. Then you can take a notebook and write your dosage to keep a record in case you plan to do a research.

separatory+funnel.jpg

I got high off Robitussin a handful of times when I was young. Very strange buzz. Really high doses always felt a little sketchy for me and I always felt so weird the next day. I can't see myself doing it again, but a pure DXM high sounds intriguing ?

A huge layer on the bottom, thin a pencil thin compared to the bottom layer, a layer on top of that bottom layer. Clear in color. On top of that is another pencil thin compared to the bottom layer layer. Soapy and pinkish white. Then you can take a notebook and write your dosage to keep a record in case you plan to do a research.

separatory+funnel.jpg
That's looks like rocket science to me lol