View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm

Mr420

Greenlighter
Tripping about 350 to 400 mg feel really good, tripping nice and steady I honestly don't like it higher aby opinions

Tripping about 350 to 400 mg feel really good, tripping nice and steady I honestly don't like it higher aby opinions
That's a good dose, people who do huge doses religiously tend to end up in hospitals. Keep it about right there, and the magic will stay. and don't abuse like i did

That's a good dose, people who do huge doses religiously tend to end up in hospitals. Keep it about right there, and the magic will stay. and don't abuse like i did

i cant even roll on molly anymore due to my excessive prolonged use. DXM and MDMA have a cross tolerance and you will certainly regret irresponsible use of these drugs as they deplete important neurotransmitters in your brain.

My sofa injested 534 mgs of dxm poly ( extracted from delsym) around 7:45 at 930 my sofa injested 534 more mgs of dxm poly. I am wondering if anyone has expieince related to easing into the fourth plateau or if my sofa will even reach this level. Any opinions would be helpful. Thanks

I have a fancy, modern sofa that stays on the same plateau (the floor), no matter how much DXM is added to it. Well, I suppose it would reach a lower plateau if tonnes of DXM were placed on it :|

Only joking, mate. You can refer to using drugs in the first person on here, especially when they're legal (I assume in your area).

I have taken a similar dose in one but, unfortunately, it was the HBR so I can't relate to the time release. That night, my toilet became my sofa:(

I hope someone with a bit more substance can give you advice and that you have a great time.

Welcome to Bluelight <3

I'd love to try DXM because I've heard it's fun and I have enough to kill an elephant at my house, but I take Zoloft for anxiety, and from what I've heard there's a good chance of Serotonin Syndrome if the two are mixed.