View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM with/without weed?

nooodle

Bluelighter
I've done DXM twice in my life, first one without weed and the second one with.

The first time i did it without weed was pretty terrible, i felt like shit most the time but it was fun at some points with the robo walk n shit. I just kinda felt sick and dizzy but it was okay i guess.

The second time with weed was pretty fucking good, i started off with just the DXM then had a few bongs. After basically the first bong hit (milking the bong feels amazing for some reason), i felt so good. I had the same tingly feeling that you get from LSD and other psychedelics but i didn't have any visuals. Just really nice euphoria and a trippy feeling.

Do you guys have dxm with or without buds?

ALSO i'm about to do DXM tommorow (375mg) with buds, will this amount give me visuals? Last time i only had about 150mg with weed and didn't get visuals but it still was amazing. Cheerrrsssss

Happy to hear you didn't let the first time discourage you! Second plat with weed and music should definitely give you closed-eyed visuals.

Nowadays I do go easy on the weed when doing second plat. I've learned to perform music on doses around 300mg, so there's timing involved in hitting the vape, and that limits frequency.

Happy to hear you didn't let the first time discourage you! Second plat with weed and music should definitely give you closed-eyed visuals.

Nowadays I do go easy on the weed when doing second plat. I've learned to perform music on doses around 300mg, so there's timing involved in hitting the vape, and that limits frequency.

me and 3 other mates just had half a bottle each (350mg) and smoked cones and one of my mates thought he had cancer and started crying, kinda put off me and my other mates. I did have some small warping visuals it was aight. I think my smaller dose of dxm with weed felt better then the higher dose.

The body load and toxicity of this far outweighs me wanting to take it again. Funny I lost interest for years and years but found interest again to try cough medicine DXM (not extracting and I heard DXM can't absorb in pure form like wtf?) and the first few months of taking it once every few weeks was "working" and seemed valuable in some odd way only dissociatives can feel like I guess but now the last couple times not even taking more than a moderate dosage have made me feel like garbage for taking it.

I think I'd stick with prescription grade ketamine or MXE from a trusted online vendor or close friend from now on. I never got into the other RC dissocatives outside MXE but mexxy isn't really RC to me.

I can only describe the feeling of the last few doses as poisoning myself. I am aware low doses of DXM are said to be NMDA positive or even neuroprotective somehow? Not what it felt like..

Can't complain about long-term side effects though from moderate use..

DXM was the only active ingredient.

I can only describe the feeling of the last few doses as poisoning myself. I am aware low doses of DXM are said to be NMDA positive or even neuroprotective somehow? Not what it felt like..

Yeah taking larger doses (like half a bottle) for me was pretty trash, with or without weed. When i took a quarter of a bottle it did sort of feel like a lite version of LSD and was a lot more positive then my higher doses. I reckon i'll only take small doses from now on, because large doses just make me vomit and feel like shit.

How much MG DXM did you have that made you felt like shit? 100-180mg felt pretty good for me, meanwhile anything over 200-250 was dog shit, but i did have weed with my only positive experience.