View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM with 1 kidney

axemexa

Greenlighter
I want to try DXM with a friend. Am I at an increased risk if I follow all the rules (DXM is the only active ingredient), etc? I'd probably only do 2nd plateau.

I've had 1 kidney since I was 2 and it hasn't really affected me any differently as far as I know.

I haven't been able to find much info on this.

Thanks

In the name of harm reduction, I would say NO. Bad idea. DXM can be hard on the body, that includes the liver and kidney(s). I'd stick with something safer. Someone else here would have to chime in. I refuse to answer, due to lack of understanding. There is a DXM extraction TEK somewhere around here. Another Bluelighter with better DXM knowledge, would have to add some information here. Better safe then sorry.

Are you serious you are willing to put your only kidney keeping you alive at risk for a shitty dxm trip!? Are you nuts? Can you not get drugs that don't kill your liver or are nearly as dirty fealling as dxm. Lolz.

these drugs are harsh on the kidney, realistically dialysis is very expensive and not a proper cure in the sense it doesn't always work. dont damage your one kidney.

the damage isn't the one off dose its from the potential addictiveness of dissociates in general

i'd like to second everybody else in saying 'don't do it'. please , be safe.

Are you serious you are willing to put your only kidney keeping you alive at risk for a shitty dxm trip!? Are you nuts?

The thread was to determine how much risk was involved.

Also, this would most likely just be a 1-time thing.

Thanks for the responses

I'd be significantly more comfortable taking something like a relatively potent tryptamine.