• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM trip questions

In my experience, 300 mg of DXM was a good staring point (this was before disso tolerance set in..). Had several good trips off this dose; a fair amount of people I know used 300 mg for their first times and found it to be pleasant yet not overwhelming (300 mg is precisely 10 pills, which constitute one pack of DXM sold in pharmacies here, hence this usual dose range :))

In my experience, 300 mg of DXM was a good staring point (this was before disso tolerance set in..). Had several good trips off this dose; a fair amount of people I know used 300 mg for their first times and found it to be pleasant yet not overwhelming (300 mg is precisely 10 pills, which constitute one pack of DXM sold in pharmacies here, hence this usual dose range :))
In the US, the robogels never go past 15mg per pill. He'd have to ingest more of them here at least.

Whooops totally missed the point you are on Prozac, sorry. Do not use DXM then. Prozac impairs metabolism of DXM in liver plus both of the drugs work as SSRI, meaning they both increase the amount of serotonin in brain. Which can lead to a serotonin syndrome, that can be fatal.

If you are unsure of drug combinations, a great website to check this is medscape.com (it might require free registration).
Just type in the drug name and then click "interactions" - then you will see which drugs cannot be combined with your medication. All combos marked red and orange are absolutely out of the question. Here is a list of drugs which interact with prozac, for instance: http://reference.medscape.com/drug/prozac-sarafem-fluoxetine-342955#3

Hope that helps.

a whole bottle is usually a good dose. I never reccomend drinking anything that uses a time release like 12 hour cough relief shit, usually it just makes the trip last 2 times longer and makes so you can't sleep. Before you trip make sure you aren't on any Monoamine Oxidase Inhibitors (like anti-depressants) and make sure the bottle of dextromethorphan does not contain Acetaminophen, which could potentially kill or harm any user at a high dose. Stay safe and have fun!