• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

dxm tolerance question

Maybe a little but really nothing you'll even notice. You can robo trip once a week without getting much tolerance though it does depend on the size of the trip. 4th plat trips can take weeks for your tolerance to go down.

Over time probably but i used to use it fairly often as a teenager and didn't notice any tolerance.

Over time probably but i used to use it fairly often as a teenager and didn't notice any tolerance.

What kinda doses died u usually take? 300-600mg doesn't produce much of a tolerance but real trips like 900mg and up will cause massive tolerance. I've heard of a lot of dxm addicts taking around 300-600mg daily but I've never heard of anyone taking around a gram that often. Can't imagine what that would do to you eventually.

Twice in a month? Very little if any.
Tolerance for most dissociatives tends to be about a week long.

What kinda doses died u usually take? 300-600mg doesn't produce much of a tolerance but real trips like 900mg and up will cause massive tolerance. I've heard of a lot of dxm addicts taking around 300-600mg daily but I've never heard of anyone taking around a gram that often. Can't imagine what that would do to you eventually.

Usually second and third plateaus which for me was 400-500 and 600-7xx i never hit a 4th plateau, not really sure what 900mg gets you but i'd definitely be in 4th or sigma at that point.