Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives DXM Tablets - HBr vs Freebase

arrall

Administrator
Staff member
An American company known as Robocough has recently began legally selling DXM tablets in both HBr and freebase formulations.

While the freebase is presumably more potent, I have heard from many that HBr is preferable and/or more euphoric. This could be due to the HBr having a slower conversion rate from DXM to DXO as it must first be converted in the order below:

DXM HBr -> DXM Freebase -> DXO

Vs.

DXM Freebase -> DXO

Anyways, what are everyone’s thoughts on the difference between these two formulations? Has anyone tried both Robocough products to compare?

Robocough is a "funkier" high if that makes sense, I've done 300mg of DXM freebase, equivalent to about 390mg hbr (I believe?), and a 300mg dose of freebase is a lot more "woah what the fuck is happening" than a 390mg dose of hbr, which I've also done. It also seems to be more visual to me, with a more cloudy/fuzzy/blurry vision, and more morphing, though I'm not sure how or why that would happen. I think freebase is better, and I'm excited to hear other's thoughts on this topic.

Just noticed this as was putting in my bi-monthly order.. may add the new addition to give it a try!

hbr is warmer, more introspective, slower, more fluid.
freebase feels real speedy, not as warm, makes me blackout easier and have worse intrusive thoughts than hbr. and throw up more than hbr, fucks me up way more.

freebase feels real speedy, not as warm, makes me blackout easier and have worse intrusive thoughts than hbr. and throw up more than hbr, fucks me up way more.
Is this at the same dosage per mg, or equivalent dosages?

naw freebase is 37% or so more potent than hbr
But did you take equivalent dosages to compare those effects to?

People will often take _ mg of HBr and then the same amount in mg of freebase and compare the effects. The problem there is that you’re taking a far greater amount of DXM with freebase, so of course it’s going to be a different drug.

But did you take equivalent dosages to compare those effects to?

People will often take _ mg of HBr and then the same amount in mg of freebase and compare the effects. The problem there is that you’re taking a far greater amount of DXM with freebase, so of course it’s going to be a different drug.
oh i didnt take similar doses LOL its hard enough to get robocough to my house as is. id love to compare them eventually

oh i didnt take similar doses LOL its hard enough to get robocough to my house as is. id love to compare them eventually
What were you basing these comparisons off then?

I’m guessing that you took a far larger equivalent dose of freebase. In which case you really can’t compare them accurately.

Dear God I just looked this up. You're telling me there's a legit company that sells fuckin' DXM tablets without any other actives, and it's legal? Gosh darn the 20s are gettin' weird.

Freebase Dxm is definitely a faster pace experience, like in my and my fiances personal experiences 4 Robo Tablets would just put us to sleep and we wouldn't feel like the euphoria and chilled out feeling that HBR gives us. But any more than 4 and it felt like everything was buzzing with some euphoria, higher up towards 10+ Our vision or like all senses tbh were like TV Static, and it felt like we were ready to climb mountains, we both feel very energized/productive. But sometimes almost completely unable to do simple muscle memory tasks especially when I was rolling off 17 or so tabs.