View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM Syrup.

Phoenix_rising

Bluelighter
As rhe title says.How can anyone drink that shit and be happy? Fuckinh beats me,for the first time and the last. It`s awful stuff,i chugged down 4 bottles,one big and to small of Robotuissin= to about 525mg of DXM,first my stomomsck distended like a baloon and was painful to say the least,then the neausea,i pukked and shit all night baby,everytime i layed down the old sewage pipes started to rattle,i can say that i got to a point where there was some dissociation but not much,thingd seemed brighterand more cartoonish like when you come up on shrooms,that was about it.

I think unles taken pure at higher doses i would never do this again,it aint got shit Ket or mexxy,it is proper rank my friends,try not to succumb to temptation when your out of dugs,i would rather get the flu.

Phen

lol if i had access to MXE or Ketamine i wouldn't be downing large amounts of cough syrup to attain a high. unless M/K lack the synergy that produces that intense euphoria when combined with weed then i'd probably just stick with the gel caps.

have you tried the gel caps?? besides some watery shits i haven't noticed much other discomfort when taking it.

Yeah 4 bottles will do that, and that's a fucking huge dose of DXM, and all the shit they got to put in there to make you not taste the DXM. Two might of been a better idea if you didn't want to order pure or do an extraction. Normally if I puke I puke once or twice like Linda Blair and then I feel much better and start tripping much harder and get a bit of the squirts later when coming down. If I stay sick I get what you got.

I've had some great times on the syrup before though, the effect on music is even better than MXE, like the time my head becoming a donut where I rode along the inside surface along a grid. The different knobs of my synth controlling speed, direction, color, and texture. Walking outside while the moon whistles a slow tune, then whistling back till it all starts harmonizing and spitting out so many different tones at once like some cosmic Tuvan throat singer.

And lots of puking and shitting and disappointment at underwhelming experiences too.
Shit is harder on the system subjectively than MXE, K, or 3-meo PCP.
So it's ok that you won't be coming back to DXM, the others (minus 3-meo possibly) are a lot more reliably comfortable and safe.

But hey if you go back, may I suggest aiming for low 3rd plateau? That's where I've had the most magic, unlike MXE where more is almost always better for me.

Last edited:
the way you drink the syrup really counts. have a dr pepper in arms reach.

i take the bottle in two big gulps. i pinch my nose, take the first, have a few gulps of dr pepper to negate the taste still holding my nose, take the other half, then repeat the dr pepper. once i feel like ive had enough soda i let go of my nose. i immediately take a couple fat bowl hits and this gets rid of the taste completely.

on the comeup sometimes you get nauseous, and it's worse in some people, but i find that one bowl smoked at the first hint of nausea eliminates it and makes the experience much better. i never dex without the loud.

and make sure its ONLY dxm and nothing else, the other shit makes you puke for certain

take what i say with a grain of salt though, because ive only taken 350mg hbr, and the polistirex equivalent of around 800mg. i don't know how a higher dose would treat me