Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives [DXM Subthread] Second Plateau Trips

Solipsis

Bluelight Crew
DXM Subthread

Discuss here second plateau DXM Trips, check the table for plateaus and dosages here.

Or go back to the main DXM page here.

I personally don't like to dose DXM under a third plateau. I've dosed second plateau many times through out my drug career, and it is usually kinda boring and mundane. Most of dissociative effects don't truly start taking over until the third plateau anyway IMO.

Mix a second plateau with weed and yeah, it does get a little bit more exciting, but eh, give me that second bottle.

I think this thread needs a bump, because I don't know anything about plateaus.

Does anyone like using second plateau trips as a sort of launching pad for k-holing? I find that a little k goes a very long way when I'm on a higher first to higher second plateau trip.

I personally don't like to dose DXM under a third plateau. I've dosed second plateau many times through out my drug career, and it is usually kinda boring and mundane. Most of dissociative effects don't truly start taking over until the third plateau anyway IMO.

Mix a second plateau with weed and yeah, it does get a little bit more exciting, but eh, give me that second bottle.

crazy fucker, im just like yeeeeh, i dislike hitting high thirds but love low thirds high seconds, mmy goddddd.<3. im currently on a mid second (unfortuantly) writing this shit but dissociative effects dont start till third yesss your right and people ussualy dose on full stomachs http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?p=9479499#post9479499

personall i love cannabis + dxm + opiates even barbs ^.^