• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc dxm question

sorry for the long awaited response. but i like my dxm as a powder. with agent lemon its lemon juice. the crystalline powder can be IV'd and (painfully) snorted

sorry for the long awaited response. but i like my dxm as a powder. with agent lemon its lemon juice. the crystalline powder can be IV'd and (painfully) snorted
You iv dxm? Ive never heard of that being done

You iv dxm? Ive never heard of that being done
Isn't it going to be a bitch due to solubility issues?? I'm interested in trying this myself if the opportunity were to ever present itself. As I'm only comfortable preparing shots in distilled H20, so that opportunity is unlikely to ever occur unfortunately...

Isn't it going to be a bitch due to solubility issues?? I'm interested in trying this myself if the opportunity were to ever present itself. As I'm only comfortable preparing shots in distilled H20, so that opportunity is unlikely to ever occur unfortunately...
They use a mixture of poly ethylene glycol Andy water in injectable benzodiazepines formulations, I think it’s A 1-9 ratio

Idk if that applies to dxm, I’m just saying if alcohol or other liquids were diluted, they would be ok to inject

Last edited:
I can't imagine IV DXM if for no other reason than relative to other dissociatives it is so weak.

Why not order something more potent and potentially more satisfying if you plan to IV?

I've IV'd a decent amount of K and LOTS of MXE. Even K is not very potent mg for mg compared to pretty much all of the other arylcyclohexylamines on the market.

I sure wouldn't inject any kind of solution made from cough syrup. You'd be much better off finding a source for pure DXM.

its stupid im saying this millions of times. DXM --->hci<----- and i have iv'd it before and its better than sex and k when smoking weed with. i just dont want dxo

i dont make it from cough syrup. i make it from pure dxm hbr. please read the post before u talk

thats with freebase and other acids its binded to. hci doesnt have solubility issues because its a hydrochloride which never exactly has issues with that really.

thats with freebase and other acids its binded to. hci doesnt have solubility issues because its a hydrochloride which never exactly has issues with that really.

how do i make the most pure dxm hcl possible?
this has turned into an argument about dxm. i wanted to know about excluding dxo as much as possible. people who know about preparing dxm hci please step right up but this post isnt to argue about dxm. even tho i dont mind doing that

I can't imagine IV DXM if for no other reason than relative to other dissociatives it is so weak.

Why not order something more potent and potentially more satisfying if you plan to IV?

I've IV'd a decent amount of K and LOTS of MXE. Even K is not very potent mg for mg compared to pretty much all of the other arylcyclohexylamines on the market.

I sure wouldn't inject any kind of solution made from cough syrup. You'd be much better off finding a source for pure DXM.
Well, I think dxm has a 10% oral bioavailability, so if you injected it, you would probably only need a tenth of the dose you take orally.

I’m interested, tell us more mr turd 💩

this has turned into an argument about dxm. i wanted to know about excluding dxo as much as possible. people who know about preparing dxm hci please step right up but this post isnt to argue about dxm. even tho i dont mind doing that
I looked it up, and you are right, it does change the experience into a more dxm centered experience, not much get s converted that way.

So why do you like dxm more than dxo? Personally, I think dxo feels better, but I’d be down to try this.

I’m a huge dxm junkie though lol, I’m sure you can tell by how much i post about it if you stay around this site long enough

Is the HBr not injectable? If so, why not?
I believe hydrochloric salts are usually more soluble than the free base version of a drug, I don’t know much about the hbr formulation, but that’s probably why.