View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM Question

StonedCold

Greenlighter
Would you say tripping for a second time exactly a week after one's first trip (1st-2nd Plateau) would be a bad idea?

About 300mg produced profound loss of sense of time, a sense of a whole new world of possibility opening up, not really body euphoria but mental, definitely.

Would doing 200mg exactly a week later be very softened by tolerance? Should one expect a very subtle experience in comparison?

It is highly doubtful. I have never noticed any tolerance issues with DXM. And I've done tons of trips that were within a few days of each other.

In my teenage years I took 16 30mg Dmx tablets 2 times everyday for over two months. I have to say, I never needed to increase the dose once to reach the same level. I have to say that this kind of drug usage is very immature, and I was young. I also learned from my mistakes. DXM really doesn't even fit in this forum, its a dissociative.

Thanks for the quick replies guys.

@girlygrrl and @Lucid Dream: Did you guys notice the DXM "hangover" (nausea, gas, lethargy) is worse with frequent trips? Or do you get used to it? Also, did you notice any "health problems" (just feeling out of it mentally) after such frequent trips? Thanks ;)

And my apologies if this is in the wring forum. Since DXM is classified on Erowid as both a Psychedelic and a Dissociative, and i'm interested in its more psychedelic properties, that it'd fit here. I'd be more than happy to move it if i was mistaken :)

Thanks for the quick replies guys.

@girlygrrl and @Lucid Dream: Did you guys notice the DXM "hangover" (nausea, gas, lethargy) is worse with frequent trips? Or do you get used to it? Also, did you notice any "health problems" (just feeling out of it mentally) after such frequent trips? Thanks ;)

the nausea and gas is probably from all the thickeners/sweeteners in the syrup. Taking a bit of lemon juice with the robo helps this a lot in my experiences. Lethargy is just from your brain being a bit fried from all the dxm action.

I would feel dumb for a couple days, like it was hard to process new information, so long-term abuse can't be much better.

I followed up an initial 350mg 'testing the waters' dose, with a 750mg dose the next day...

I found the sick feelings and gas to be about the same between the 750 mg dose and the 350 mg, but because I was expecting it, it didn't really bother me with the higher dose. The higher dose also seemed to break through to a completely clear headspace that I didn't get with the 350mg dose.

I tried a 600mg dose about a week later, and it was about what I expected, didn't seem to have any tolerance at all.

I've never done dxm since.

I can't imagine 200mg would do anything other than make you feel slightly drunk, if you even noticed anything other than some sick feelings. Though if 300mg had such a strong effect on you maybe it's different for you, I found 350 mg to feel kind of like a mix between drinking a 6 pack and smoking a bowl.

I agree with everything these guys are saying. Also, with regards to your stated interest in dxm as a psychedelic, it definitely has the potential. However at the doses your speaking of the effects are probably not going to exceed the dissociative range

Well its dissociative properties at the current levels are doing well as an introduction into Psychadelia :)

does anyone konw what i can do with 30mg of dmx hbr. my friend gave me these pills and they only have 30mg of dmx what should i do with them?

does anyone konw what i can do with 30mg of dmx hbr. my friend gave me these pills and they only have 30mg of dmx what should i do with them?
Well first of all, how many pills are there? i would recommend looking up a plateau chart for DXM dosage, its very different per person due to your weight. Also, are you sure the only active ingredient is DXM? VERY important to research that, as certain chemicals such as Guaifenesin could make you puke your brains out. Never take pills without proper research of ALL the active ingredients inside.

It's taken me months of using DXM every few weeks to build a slight tolerance, so your definitely in the clear. Just don't make it a habit, it can become a little too fun for me at times.