• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM Pupil Dilation (and other side effects)

DroidOpioid

Bluelighter
Besides the mental changes, the 2 most obvious effects I notice while on DXM are pupil dilation, and my skin gets greasy while my hair gets matty. I think maybe the extra grease is a result of my body getting rid of the unwanted stuff in the syrup through my pores?

The pupil dilation is very weird. Sometimes my pupils will be huge, and sometimes they will just randomly go back to normal. This alternates many times over the course of a day. Sometimes they react normally to light and get really small, and stay like that, other times they revert. It's unpredictable. But that isn't the weirdest part-

My pupils don't even stay the same size, or even the same shape! It's like they are out of sync. I've noticed that usually my right pupil is larger, but it's shaped not like a circle, or even an oval... more like a deformed egg. While this is going on, my left pupil is usually off-center... closer to my nose. It's freaky... my eyes totally bug out...

Are there any theories on why this weird pupil dilation occurs?

Cool... seems like this pupil deformation occurs in a similar fashion to someone else too! In this thread: http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/archive/index.php/t-288858.html

Peppermint Fear said:
t+28:00 still dilated, though not HUGE they leave about 2mm of non-pupil (sorry don't know the term) showing. Left is slightly more dilated than the right, and my right pupil seems smashed; i.e. is not a perfect circle.
[QUOTE="Peppermint Fear]My left pupil is slightly off center, and 96 hours later they are still dilated. Is there a reason for this?[/QUOTE]

Just like mine were, his right pupil is an abnormal shape and his left is off-center. I wonder if anyone else has ever noticed this.

Last edited:
Necro reply inbound but: pretty standard with DXM, it's a nasty (and amazing) drug. Usually, different pupils mean you're having a stroke or really using DXM, this is, of course, the second one.