Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm powder questions

Bitchniggaz

Bluelighter
I did dxm a few years ago in india.
Really enjoyed the trips and personally i feel it rivals K.
I dont get much nausea and it doesnt really feel dirty to me.

Now ive found a good source for dxm powder.

However im wondering a few things about dosage.

Yesterday i was eager to try it, i had just eaten dinner but did first 150mg followed by another 150mg about 30mins later.

Felt something but was quite weak after 2hours.
Did another 120ish mg a while later, that actually ended up knocking me to second platue.

I probably didnt fall aslepp untill 3-4am or so.
Feel a bit weird today but good.

Im thinking about trying a heavier dose tonight, what is the best way to take a bigger dose of dxm powder?

First try it on an empty stomach before increasing the dosage much.
Food can absorb some of the chemical and remain undigested.

I've never had pure powder before so I'm not sure how to advise you further. I would probably either capsule it or mix with a small amount of water and swig. (Will not disolve in the water, just a method for chasing it down without accidentally inhaling the powder in your mouth)

Are you in the US? The powder takes forever to kick in by itself. If there are Robitussin gels available in your area buy a bottle and take a few (<5) with the powder, it has ingredients that help the DXM absorb. Also a shot of vodka or a beer will help it kick in faster.

Dosage really depends on how big you are. Check the dxm faq https://erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_faq.shtml

I would try to dissolve it first, in some grain alcohol or something... otherwise the absorption is bad, or well... limited, it does absorb well but first has to dissolve properly and that's your real problem. Other options are propylene glycol for example... Beyond that you might be looking at surfactants like HPBCD but that is advanced.

Taking robogels together with your powder is a little better but still imperfect since you are still ingesting your 'solvent' separately, and you do want them to stick together in your stomach so better is to reconstitute your DXM into those gels or by the methods like I suggested, imitate absorbing agents like the gel with PG or some solvent.

Delivery mechanisms like robogels aren't so casually reproduced. Though maybe by melding a fat like cocoa fat together with PG/PEG and an emulsifier.

Last edited:
live in northern europé where dxm is not aviable as cough syryp.

I did try it again, first i did about 900mg spread out over about 2hours.
When i really started to feel it i chased it down with another 700mg (Yeah i know)

But damn i got chopped up in pieces.
Just smashed like never before, i remember my flatmate coming home just after my last dose.

We hung out for awhile untill i wasnt really there anymore lol.
2days later and i still feel it somewhat, robo Jesus is still with me.

Idk guys but dxm is some beez knees, i cant say if i actually prefer it over K.
Gonna try a gram with some whippets next time.
1,6g was abit overkill since i dont remember much.