View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM+Oxycodone

TheRhetorician

Greenlighter
I want to try DXM for the first time and will probably do so no matter what people say. I have railed one 5mg oxycodone HCL and popped one 5mg oxycodone HCL. I love oxy and my tolerance is at 0 so I feel amazing. My friends have a lot of pure 15mg DXM HBr USP liquid gels and I want to try robotripping. Is it safe for me to take this even though they did 10mg of oxycodone HCL? How much DXM should I take? I am about 5'10-5'11 and weighs 110lbs-120lbs. So how much DXM should I take? And would I be able to take one more 5mg oxycodone HCL after taking the DXM?

Last edited by a moderator:
We don't swim here.

DXM and oxycodone shouldn't have any sort of negative interactions, especially if you're taking the DXM on the tail end of oxycodone.

As for how much to take, you should use the search engine to figure that out. DXM has different effects at different doses. If you're using a low dose a combination with oxy is probably OK, if you're going for a 3rd plateau or higher you shouldn't waste your drugs :)

keep in mind that dxm potentates opiates. start low with the dxm, like lower 1st platoe and see how it goes from there.
if you need you can redose dxm later until you reach desired effects, note that dxm needs 30-90 mins to start acting.
like people say - "you can always take more but you can never take less"