View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM online suspicion?

MarcAnthony

Greenlighter
Hey all, been having a hard time finding quality dxm products in stores near me (US, East coast). The only non-filler dxm product I could find is Delsym, which, as I'm sure most of you know, is the polistirex, not the Hbr. I bought a couple bottles anyway and tried it out, seemed weak, it has been quite a few years since "robotripping" though so it's tough to compare. Anyways, I figured I could check online. Amazon is my go to, and they seem to have decent deals. A lot of pros; cheaper, easier, better selection. So I figured "great I have a good source right here" But after browsing and some planning, I'm realizing I'm gonna probably end up ordering at least around 2 cases a week. I'm curious if this may arouse suspicion amongst authorities or even just Amazon itself. I know I could try getting dxm powder online, but I'd rather not deal with the hassle of trying to find which sites are legit, and running the risk of getting ripped off. Amazon is reputable and solid. The only other less "suspicious" option I could think of trying is ordering from different online vendors. But even with that I'm afraid of the same problem, there's still proof of all these orders of cough gels and syrup being sent to my home address.

So my main question: Does anyone think it will arouse suspicion if I am constantly ordering boxes of cough medicine (containing only dxm) to my house, especially from the same site, from either law enforcement type authorities or even the website itself? Anyone with any experience doing this? Thanks in advance for any input.

This falls under legal questions and sourcing....

That being said DXM isn't a controlled substance so you really don't have the same issues buying bulk powder vs say EPT

"Yeah, this amazon buyer has bought a few too many bottles of cough syrup for it to be a cold... let's pull this sick fuck off the streets."
It's legal my guy, even if the police were stalking what you bought on a massive surface web website that doesn't sell anything illegal, they would have 0 reasons to press any charges or shit.

Seriously though, amazon is great for buying dex ;) no worries about store employees giving nasty looks while you check ingredients, and you can get as much as you want. I highly recommend the generic dex coughgels from there.

Edit: also wouldn't reccomend buying the bulk powder. Hard to tell if it's real or not because there aren't really any DXM testing kits, and generally it's annoying to get stuff from sketchy sites and nonresponsive alibaba sellers. If you want powder, extract it yourself.

"Yeah, this amazon buyer has bought a few too many bottles of cough syrup for it to be a cold... let's pull this sick fuck off the streets."
It's legal my guy, even if the police were stalking what you bought on a massive surface web website that doesn't sell anything illegal, they would have 0 reasons to press any charges or shit.

Seriously though, amazon is great for buying dex ;) no worries about store employees giving nasty looks while you check ingredients, and you can get as much as you want. I highly recommend the generic dex coughgels from there.

Edit: also wouldn't reccomend buying the bulk powder. Hard to tell if it's real or not because there aren't really any DXM testing kits, and generally it's annoying to get stuff from sketchy sites and nonresponsive alibaba sellers. If you want powder, extract it yourself.

Thank you both for the replies. @first OP not sure what EPT means. And also, I'm aware it's not illegal to buy cough medicine online, no matter how much, my question was more about whether or not it might spark suspicion to be buying such mass quantities, continuously to a home address. But I think you are both probably right and I'll be fine. I'm probably just being over paranoid.

I'm sure the same reagents for testing MDMA could be used to test DXM

they dont have to report sales or anything to the DEA. it isn't watched, at all.
the only shits that you "can" buy but have to worry about suspicion is precursors/solvents that type of shit.
they give no fucks about DXM, or anything OTC that isnt pseudoephedrine/ephedrine/iodine/RP really.
you're good