• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM,NMDA receptors/antagonist, schizophrenia.

phattucc

Greenlighter
So I've used DXM as if it was water. I'm also schizophrenic. Even tho I realize my world is delusional I still have to try very hard to be a part of a common reality... From what I've been told, I'm intelligent. But how smart is combating what is reality with ones self? So I do my best to stick with science disregarding the idea of an after life at least for now. From what I understand NMDA is a receptor in the brain. Dxm is known to effect this receptor. NMDA is also connected to a concept of glutamate receptors. Glutamate receptors control dopamine. Dopamine goes right back to schizophrenia. I have a theory that Dextromethorphan used especially the way I have used it can cause schizophrenia and/or worsen it. Right????? I mean come on. Of you've heard of the 23 enigma you should understand how easy it would be for a schizophrenia to get lost in the concept. I got to the point where I noticed that CCC is three letters with two points..Eventually. I convinced myself through making connections that I was the antichrist,god,Hitler,Einstein,Satan, baphomet, azazel, or some other high powerful deity. I came up with answers for everything because I couldn't stand feeling ignorant while on dxm. I got to the point where my death was the salvation of man kind. Even got to believing that somehow dxm and mirrors could open a portal to a safer world. What's really crazy is that even right now I believe I've learned the answer to existence. I came up with answers for everything because I couldn't stand feeling ignorant while on dxm. I got to the point where my death was the salvation of man kind. Even got to believing that somehow dxm and mirrors could open a portal to a safer world. What's really crazy is that even right now I believe I've learned the answer to existence. Is it possible that dxm has this ability?

I highly doubt that I'll ever check this site again due to doubt that someone would have an answer or care to answer this question. But if,,, [email protected] hit me up there. Sorry blue light. In all honesty you might want to make this an easier site to use. I'm confused easy tho, it probably took me 30min to figure out how to post no joke xD.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, it's possible that regular dissociative use can lead to psychiatric disorders.

I got to the point where my death was the salvation of man kind.

I believe that this sort of "messiah syndrome" is reasonably common from excessive dissociative use.

I don't know what you're seeking from this post though, I think you know deep down that dissociatives aren't really allowing you to access amazing knowledge that no-one else has access to.