View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM Nicotine Potentiation Expriment

+polar//ities-

Greenlighter
I am not going to do a "live trip report" as these are often times to scattered to be coherent and ruin the fun of dexing, but I will post the aftermath of this tomorrow.

After a decent amount of DXM experimentation, I'm interested in seeing how nicotine truly affects the substance. I am a social smoker though for the purpose of this experiment, I've purchased a disposable e-hookah which has a high nicotine content. It also results in large puffs of smoke which might make it and amusing trip toy, and clearly it's much safer and happier to lay down on my bed with an e-cig rather than walk outside to smoke.

My usual threshold for a pleasant trip is 600 - 700 mg, which results in mild CEV's, loss of sensation throughout much of my body, and shutting down of the internal monologue. As usual my environment will be a very dark room, laying on my bed still with headphones and a bottle of water for when the inevitable thirst sets in. This time my dose will only be 480, a high-second plateau dose which will be interesting to see if a period of smoking during the peak can accelerate me into the third.

I look forward to sharing my results.

Update: Interesting but uneventful. I think nicotine has an effect but it more so contributes to confusion rather than enhancing the experience in a desirable way. Probably will not repeat.

Shucks I entered this hoping it would have a greater effect. I got extra excited when you mentioned you were using an e - smoke device since I don't smoke any more.