View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dxm nausea

Fetus Fetish

Bluelighter
I am about to do some dxm, it's pure dxm cough syrup my question is even if it's pure do syrup will I still get nausea if so how do I prevent it (I can't do an extraction).

It is difficult to say. DXM rarely caused nausea for me, but I usually did the gelcaps. But on the handul of times I drank syrup, don't remember getting sick either. It often is guaifenesin that causes nausea when people take DXM syrup that contains (I know that's not what you have) but others do report it with straight DXM. A small amount of meclizine or promethazine may help prevent it and I always find Emetrol works great, but it isn't preventative, only helps when you are already nauseous.

It is difficult to say. DXM rarely caused nausea for me, but I usually did the gelcaps. But on the handul of times I drank syrup, don't remember getting sick either. It often is guaifenesin that causes nausea when people take DXM syrup that contains (I know that's not what you have) but others do report it with straight DXM. A small amount of meclizine or promethazine may help prevent it and I always find Emetrol works great, but it isn't preventative, only helps when you are already nauseous.
Thanks I ended up with nausea but I didn't really care thanks anyways.