View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

DXM Nausea

remRON

Greenlighter
Hello all, SWIM has purchased a bottle of DXM syrup that contains ONLY 30mg DXM HBr/10ml as the active ingredient
SWIM has used DXM twice recently, first time I used CCCs and took a total of 12 capsules (I am aware of the dangers of CPH), the second time (4 days later) SWIM used another 12 caplets and also consumed another 90mg of DXM HBr from a Syrup SWIM had left over, SWIM plan on dosing tonight or tomorrow and this time SWIM ditched the CCCs and got the syrup.

SWIM has a total of 354mg DXM HBr in the form of syrup, and was hoping it would be less jittery than previous CPH doses
BUT SWIM HATES NAUSEA, SWIM wants to avoid being nauseated the entire trip (or vomiting for that matter) so SWIM has picked up some alka-seltzer tablets and saltine crackers

Basically, SWIM is planning to do this
1. Prepare Alka-Selzter and Syrup
2. Begin taking 20ml 'shots' of syrup, sipping alka-selzter in between
3. After all syrup consumed, eat some saltines in an attempt to aid nausea

Does this sound like a solid plan to you folks?
Any other suggestions for SWIM?

All replies appreciated, SWIM will be monitoring the thread to reply ASAP

Either take powdered DXM or mix 4-6 CCCs with your ROBITUSSINe. The DXM in the CCC adds to the trip and the antihistamine in CCC kills nausea.

Either take powdered DXM or mix 4-6 CCCs with your ROBITUSSINe. The DXM in the CCC adds to the trip and the antihistamine in CCC kills nausea.
SWIM has 8 CCCs left, SWIM does not have powdered DXM, nor does SWIM have a reliable place to have internet orders shipped that doesn't have snoopy people living in the same house

Bump - - SWIMs never really used Alka-seltzer, should SWIM let it dissolve entirely? Drink it before, during, or after syrup consumption?

We don't use SWIM or the like in here, it doesn't protect you and is annoying to read. I know other forums require it, but it's the opposite here. :)

You talk about how marijuana kills, and you recommend taking Coricidin? Are you aware that Coricidin literally is poison? The CPM in it is extremely bad for you at greater than recommended dosages. If you want an antihistamine try adding a bit of diphenhydramine (benadryl) to a DXM-only source.

We don't use SWIM or the like in here, it doesn't protect you and is annoying to read. I know other forums require it, but it's the opposite here. :)

You talk about how marijuana kills, and you recommend taking Coricidin? Are you aware that Coricidin literally is poison? The CPM in it is extremely bad for you at greater than recommended dosages. If you want an antihistamine try adding a bit of diphenhydramine (benadryl) to a DXM-only source.

I'll keep that in mind, and I want to eliminate as much nausea as possible here I know of CPM dangers (even though I've used them in doses of 48mg without visible harm, not saying it's not poison)

Coricidin is only poison when it is used to get high. I never recommend CCC to get high off of, as it is deadly when used that way. When used to eliminate nausea, it is harmless. Just don't ever exceed 25mg of CPM. CPM is a close analog of DPH, which you are recommending. I don't know why you added the part about marihuana, but it is obviously the hardest, most addictive, most dangerous drug in existence.

Alka-seltzer isn't really gonna do much for nausea, is it? It's aspirin, citric acid, and baking soda... so an antacid at best, and a stomach upset at worst.

A small dose of diphenhydramine or ginger root before you start slugging syrup is the best. Those actually act as antinauseants.